Author Topic: server list  (Read 5834 times)

hallmonitor

• PGP
server list
« on: January 13, 2017, 01:13:04 AM »
Hi,

Is the default server list the only one there is?  Or can you put an address in a config file somewhere to change it?  If so, where are some good server lists?  The default one is kind of boring; there aren't many people playing.  GameSpy is apparently out of commission now, as is All Seeing Eye.  Are there any other game server browsers with DP on them?

Also, DP3 looks good but I can't reach their download site; error 500.  What's up with that?

Thanks for any help you can give.

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: server list
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 04:26:02 AM »
Is the default server list the only one there is?  Or can you put an address in a config file somewhere to change it?  If so, where are some good server lists?  The default one is kind of boring; there aren't many people playing.  GameSpy is apparently out of commission now, as is All Seeing Eye.  Are there any other game server browsers with DP on them?
Nope

Also, DP3 looks good but I can't reach their download site; error 500.  What's up with that?
Ask the developers. Its another game.

xrichardx

• 68 Carbine
Re: server list
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 02:10:42 PM »
You could in theory change the adress where the game gets the server list, the client's cvar is "serverlist_source" (-"2", -"3"), but I know of no other lists on the internet, so that's of no use.