Author Topic: Name  (Read 3667 times)

Zenit

• VM-68
Name
« on: March 06, 2017, 01:00:26 PM »
It's been a few months now that I've asked Jitspoe something, yet there was no reaction. Clipz told me to create a forum post about it. I'm not sure if this is going to help, but let's give it a try. I copy+paste what I've sent him:

Hello,
I'd like to ask you, if you could delete the account/name of this guy here: http://www.dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=12501, since he doesnt seem active and has no clans at all. He has the name "znt" I'd really love to have, since it fits really well to my main name "zenit". I know you're busy and I asked something like that already a few months ago, but another player asked you a similar question for the account/name of "cnt", which you have done as well. I'd really appreciate if you would find time for my problem at some point.
- sincerely, zenit

I'm really aware, that he is a busy man and he does not have much time, but I doubt this would take him more than 10 minutes. He was also able to do that for another player few months ago, so I don't understand why Jitspoe would totally ignore me.

aborted

• VM-68
Re: Name
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 01:03:26 PM »
#supportzenit
#justiceforzenit
#znt
Sign a petition for this kind person to achieve his life goal and gets his nick.

Cheers to Jit for being good to me.

kKd

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 11:49:51 AM »
Jitspoe, I'm thankful that you gave me the nick cnt(although I've already deleted it).
Well although you might be busy, it took you only 2 days or so for me.
Logging in and deleting a never or long not played with account doesn't take you very long too I guess.
Zenit has waited for this name for some years while for me it took you 2 days.
No offense but I don't know whats so hard there :D
#supportzenit
#finallyjustice
#poorguy

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 08:18:18 PM »
I don't normally do this for a couple reasons.

1) It's not cool if you've registered an account, then come back to try to play again and can't log in for some unknown reason since your account/normal login name was removed.
2) I sadly don't have the time to support these types of requests regularly, and a lot of people will come asking for different things every other week.  Customer support is really a full time job, and I only have a couple hours of free time a day.  I'd much rather spend it on doing things that are more fun, since I'm not getting paid for this. :)

This is one of those exceptions, though, since the account was registered in 2007 and never actually used.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 08:27:32 PM »
I understand your reasons and I'm really aware of those. Thank you very much! :)