Poll

Should jitspoe remove all bans?

Who is Payl?
Yes
Yes, except Toxiic and Payl
No

Author Topic: Payl still evading  (Read 3882 times)

cnly

• PGP
Payl still evading
« on: April 17, 2017, 03:35:23 PM »
Hi,

since Toxiic remains first on list of bans and I believe I'm better at evading, could I request that my ban be updated, time reset (can't stand that only 3564 days remain on my ban), and typo in ban reason be fixed?

I believe that this is fairly easy fix!

I also believe that jitspoe made mistake so that now I can't evade under my account which is annoying (can't play on otb match etc. now). I'm thinking of creating multiple accounts. Would this count as evading or as multiaccount? I don't want another 32days added to my ban :/.

Or is this all conspiracy and jitspoe is Trump and that's why he doesn't update this game anymore? Was DP merely a point on his way to ultimate power?

P.S. I add picture of my mod to this post. Is this legal? Please note I didn't modify team colors so I believe enemies won't be easier to spot. Please tell me, don't want ban for funny textures.

P.S.2. Is writing a funny post bannable offense? I ask because I wanted to post sth funny to hopefully give something funny to people who still aren't dead (because obviously Trump supporters killed most oldschool DP players).

Plz Jitspoe no ban me for making funny post. RIP cnly 2017-2017.

also, if you are oldschool DP player and/or jitspoe and you are held hostage by trump supporters or trump, please knock your screen three times with pgp tempo, I will alert committee of that and we will send autococker-armed rangers to rescue you.

Minerva

• Stingray
Re: Payl still evading
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 05:24:33 AM »
#FREEISMAIL

Toxiic

• Autococker
Re: Payl still evading
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 01:05:22 AM »
Hackerboi. GGEZMONEY