« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 03:08:06 AM »
Hey, good thanks

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: Sup?
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 06:49:31 AM »
Hey! Nice to see you here!

The current active community can be found on the Discord server:  https://discord.gg/nExEMuM

P!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 12:26:36 PM »
Crates is still the most popular map, we love you, and if you don't tell us where you've been there will be crying. Lots of crying. In fact, let's just get you on in here for a hug right now -> ((     ))

<3

Xile

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 04:14:08 PM »
miss you boo

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2017, 03:30:15 PM »
I'm still waiting for you to finish final compiling idolatry.map

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2017, 06:29:27 PM »
Clint you can go find your self grown man to pay you to suck on your own fungi infested toes. You big footed bipedalifile freak. Now go away or i shall fart in your general direction followed by a silly taunt with an outrages loilaneese accent even.. *sticks tongue   

my dear friend fouthx  brother.   We should stay in touch more. Please pm me on how to reach me.. or ill send you mine..

unny how life turns us all about. Heck i wouldnt even be here if some skanky ho didnt pocket my playstation 4pro and ps3. Well now im glad she did other wise would not get the time to say ello elllo and that i recently looked for my old clan mates on facebook .

Not sure how to say this right now but im going to post something in the other section about the lore  good ole days of yore  love and war but we lost someone who was very sweet no matter how you viewed her but we i found out we lost my dear friend sharon I will edit this post with a better picture of her painting she made me. i am still in shock of the loss and will be contacting mut snipen sandman wicked derrek  and terminator where ever your at.. if anyone knows how to reach them please send me a pm  .

lastly congrats nathan on Clemson's recent winnings enjoy it when it happens and relish for the rest of your life. A very sincere thank you for your hard work from the game to the forums and also your fair minded judgements Ahem in summation sir thank you Jitspoe for making this game something to remember and always a place to come back to.

Like me or not i do have much love each and every one of you that i was lucky enough to get to know both here and in game except 2  .. smokey and skeet skeet  you 2 ... ahem..well you 2 know what to do with each other. so carry on young men ...i mean like it happens all the time

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2017, 01:04:39 AM »
Hi im Toxiic. I know where all your friends are at. PM me for further information.

P!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2017, 01:51:17 PM »
<3 to you too Loial, sorry to hear about Sharon. We didn't interact very much but she did seem really sweet. :(

E-hugs to you too and I hope you stick around for a bit. If you still have trouble reaching out to them I would message jitspoe and see if he can send you their emails.