Author Topic: ASAP: IMPORTANT QUESTION  (Read 3571 times)

Toxiic

• Autococker
ASAP: IMPORTANT QUESTION
« on: May 08, 2017, 09:55:01 AM »
How to make topic?

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: ASAP: IMPORTANT QUESTION
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 10:41:08 PM »
Hello Toxiic,

Thank you for contacting Digital Paint Support.

Your support ticket reference ID is #000001. Please make note of this, should you have to bring this issue up privately at a later date.

The solution to your issue can be found below:

1) Begin by visiting the Board Index of the specific forum you would like to create a topic on.

2) Now that you are at the correct board index, you can find the "Start New Topic" link both on the top right and the bottom right portions of the board navigation menus.

3) Once you have clicked the link, you can now create your topic, supplying a Subject, choosing a Message icon and creating a topic body.

We hope you found this information useful. Should you need further assistance, you can reply below. You could also send me a private message with the support ticket ID as reference.

Have fun creating topics!
Best,

Digital Paint Support.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 11:18:37 PM by JMR »

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 11:32:04 PM »
dafuq?

xrichardx

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 03:20:13 PM »
Dear JMR,

Thank you for the clear instructions. I was having trouble with creating new topics, too, but your instructions really opened my eyes on this very complex part of using this discussion board und helped me understand how everything works. The world needs more people like you.

Greetings,
Richard

PS: A little note: Watch out to not make the ticket reference ID too short. You risk having overflows there once you reach the maximum, so better be safe than sorry. I'd recommend at least 20 decimal digits from personal experience, especially on a discussion board as active as this.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 05:06:16 PM »
My dearest, much-loved JMR and Richard,

Hi.

All the best and Faithfully yours,
zenit.