Author Topic: [PRIZED] Christmas Tournament!  (Read 2531 times)

Zenit

• VM-68
[PRIZED] Christmas Tournament!
« on: December 13, 2017, 11:14:11 AM »
Hey there. I'd like to host a tournament around the Christmas days, to revive the competitve scene a bit. If there is enough interest there will be a prize pool - wyZe is willing to open it with 150$ in ethereum.

When:
Between 26th-31st of december (might also consider until the 6th of january, if really needed). Exact date and time should be discussed as soon as possible.

Format:
3vs3. Double elimination.

Teams:
Minimum of 8 teams, at least 3 players per team. 1 sub is possible aswell. I would love to see some of  those, who used to dominate the competitive scene, such as o.O, cm8t, eX, QeHs, c2o, oXz, CC, cP or DaRK (not ToXiiC's). Try to contact as many players as possible, imagine some fun hours with your old clanmates.

Prize:
There will be a prizepool of at least 150$, if enough people are interested in playing. I will also create a possibility for donations to enlarge the pool, if wanted and needed.

Maps:
TBD. Planning on overall-well-known maps like pbcup_pforest etc. If there are many teams, it will be Bo1. Map will be decided by teams eliminating maps from the pool, until one is left. Otherwise it will be Bo3.

Servers:
I'm hoping for help from both NA and EU hosts. In Bo3 each team will choose their server for their map. If tie needed, the team which had the higher point-difference on their map, will decide the server for tie map, known rules. In Bo1 the team on top of the brackets will decide the server.

Rules:
Known - no cheating, show up in time, play fair.

Interested teams so far:
eX, cP, c2o, sPec.

Imagine winning money from a free game. Also, you could meet your old clan-buddies and talk about the good ol' times, while trying to stomp everyone to reach the top.
Feel free to add some ideas, sign up here.
(I'll keep updating this post, so check it regulary.)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 06:11:49 PM by Zenit »

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
Re: [PRIZED] Christmas Tournament!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 10:28:26 AM »
Is there possibility for 6th January?

24th ''17 - 1st ''18 is christmas time, everybody is drunk and do not play video games.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 10:33:23 AM »
I think 6th of January would be better, late december is full of family meeting.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 11:53:32 AM »
Cancelled.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 05:55:03 PM »
You don't have to cancel tournament, just because I want to join.