Author Topic: Induce for server admins - DP2 game survival  (Read 1744 times)

MicroSamBAUhAUS

• PGP
Induce for server admins - DP2 game survival
« on: January 07, 2018, 07:38:55 AM »
Hello guys I´m very new on this forum hence I´m here since many years ago. Well I do remember full servers where was played great battles with huge ammounts of balls in the air even on the spawn points... things like 15out20 of "red" team is on blue spawn point and reds are pushing and forcing blues only back to their small blue spawn point area called home. Well I don´t think that these times will arrise again. Kids cannot play this kind of game, older(elderly) have no time or skills or have PS4... But there is something which can be done. I like DP2 because this game is fast as hell. You can play it for a minute... and you really do play! Turn it on takes 10secs turning it of almost no secs (just exit command lol). But there is one thing which goes against this DP2 amenity. It´s a choice of maps at servers and respawn time. Simply the maps are too big for few players and respawn time is too long. There is 30 seconds on every server for maps with flags. There has to be reduction of respawn time for round continuity and it cost too much to wait 30 seconds to hunt down 2 guys and looking for them 15-20 seconds sometimes more...
I would like to start some discussion on this topic, because this game is ageless and we have to make it more playable. Still there is not much of free2play FPS games which have qualitty and so much room for joy from the game.