Author Topic: LOOKING FOR WANNABETEAMS WHO WANT TO LOSE MATCHES  (Read 5942 times)

Zenit

• VM-68
LOOKING FOR WANNABETEAMS WHO WANT TO LOSE MATCHES
« on: February 23, 2018, 11:28:28 AM »
Greetings newbies and wannabe legends. Since we - JeongWa, Squeeze and myself - got bored of stomping nowadays "players" over and over again, we need some older "teams" to do so. We are especially looking at weak teams to bully, such as o.O, eX, CC and cm8t. We even give nonames like oXz, kuc and QeHs the chance to play against a real team, which actually is made of superior players. I do not think that you guys actually ever had the chance to improve at the game, since every "team" sukd dik back in your days. So it is your time now, keep getting trashed by us and learn something to actually git gud. Wish you the best of luck, you will need it. And yes, we leave you some time to get rid of the rust, to get 5 more points in future matches. :)

JeongWa

• Autococker
Re: LOOKING FOR WANNABETEAMS WHO WANT TO LOSE MATCHES
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 11:29:25 AM »
^

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 05:19:58 PM »
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 01:00:29 PM by JeongWa »

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 01:13:05 PM »
wannabe MyeRs

#neverforgotten#luckiesclub#MyeRsMvP

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 07:01:46 AM »
I think it's impressive how everyone just accepts to not be able to beat us anyway, so no one even responses in here. I did bet on Myers or some of his wannabelegendbuddies, who were friends with him, but never been good at this game at all (hi Tini), to reply within 2 hours after this post was created, oh well.
#still#waiting#no#competition#cm8t#lets#go

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2018, 03:06:31 PM »
I think it's impressive how everyone just accepts to not be able to beat us anyway, so no one even responses in here. I did bet on Myers or some of his wannabelegendbuddies, who were friends with him, but never been good at this game at all (hi Tini), to reply within 2 hours after this post was created, oh well.
#still#waiting#no#competition#cm8t#lets#go

you are irrelevant, people just dont reply because they cant take you serious

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2018, 06:07:32 PM »
Please lukip, I've already mentioned it is boring to stomp nowadays players all the time, you are one of them. Again for you, since I highly doubt you can comprehend what this thread is about: I am referring to teams who COULD be able to give kind of a competition, since they might not lose with 40 points difference. Also, no need to act like you were ever been taken serious in this game at any point - you were not and we both know. Fanboying other teams, as you like to do, will not change that.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2018, 09:49:50 PM »
Holy excrement guys, if not even trashtalking works to make you play that game then idk anymore. Guess we gotta wait for jitspoe & sqz to finish their work on the game. There are some reworks coming, incase you missed out:
https://youtu.be/FCJWlZdrQ84

#myerztrashtalksbetter#worthatry#letsplay

Mission

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2018, 07:17:34 AM »
SQZ how do you plan on replicating strafing and DJ in your so called rework, or is it just a aesthetic concept?

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2018, 09:23:47 AM »

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2018, 11:50:49 PM »
Tip: Arrogant excrement talking only works to people playing the game. My excrement talk was never "to bring people back" it was in hopes of making people who still played try to beat us to put down the ego. Since records and all that were faked by that time, the only thing to play for was ego.

I was sent this thread and my reaction was just like "wow, this was the worst attempt I have ever seen at getting anyone to come back"

DP is the same game its been for 10 years, it isn't hard to be "good" again, it's just not really worth the time. I had a wonderful time on this game, but it has not improved in a decade, and "being a top team" in this game is not fun - you can know the outcome of each match, other than the rare upset. There's no "up and coming talent" and whatnot. Anyways, I can't see myself ever coming back. PUBG/LoL are the only games I play in spare time. Have fun with DP.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2018, 04:14:07 AM »
Tip: Arrogant excrement talking only works to people playing the game. My excrement talk was never "to bring people back" it was in hopes of making people who still played try to beat us to put down the ego. Since records and all that were faked by that time, the only thing to play for was ego.

I was sent this thread and my reaction was just like "wow, this was the worst attempt I have ever seen at getting anyone to come back"

DP is the same game its been for 10 years, it isn't hard to be "good" again, it's just not really worth the time. I had a wonderful time on this game, but it has not improved in a decade, and "being a top team" in this game is not fun - you can know the outcome of each match, other than the rare upset. There's no "up and coming talent" and whatnot. Anyways, I can't see myself ever coming back. PUBG/LoL are the only games I play in spare time. Have fun with DP.

Fortnite > PUBG/LOL #loveya

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2018, 11:38:48 AM »
Why would it be the worst attempt to get anyone back while it actually made people reply to it.

That was actually pretty clever since the matching scene always been around taunting. A bit late since no one play the game or read this forum but better late than never.

Wink.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2018, 12:31:52 PM »
It isn't hard to be "good" again, and "being a top team" in this game is not fun.

Prove it. Do you seriously think that being inactive in dp2 makes you still a good player? Prove it. People improved at this game and achieved way more experiences, I would probably rate you as a decent player, nothing more.

You are rusty and old for this game. Whenever you decide to match us, you will be trashed as quick as you join to the server. Your comments about you saying "top team", "me this", "me there" are completely irrelevant. The era you enjoyed is history, the era when you felt as a good player is over.

Prove your words and match us, otherwise I consider your words as irrelevant, will write your name on toilet paper, wipe my ass and flush it.

You can hit me up on discord anytime. Opened for matching.

P.S. NA players are underperforming at this game nowadays. They stand a chance only when we decide to play all maps on NA and let them choose every map. You would be probably in a same position Myers.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2018, 05:40:47 PM »
Prove your words and match us, otherwise I consider your words as irrelevant, will write your name on toilet paper, wipe my ass and flush it.
You can hit me up on discord anytime. Opened for matching.

This also goes to everyone else who think is able to beat us.

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2018, 11:11:24 AM »
This also goes to everyone else who think is able to beat us.

Noone needs to beat you, you are already beating yourselves by posting such a comments

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2018, 04:39:47 AM »
Noone needs to beat you, you are already beating yourselves by posting such a comments

From our past conversations I knew most of the forum posts challenge you mentally, proven here once again. But surprisingly, the first part of your post makes a bit of sense this time: We beat ourselves when we decide to split up to match against each other, that’s correct. However, I don't see how we are beating ourselves by posting in here though. We use this forum to get older teams to match, since playing against the same teams again and again is getting boring. Btw, you should be the last one replying in here, you were never even decent at this game, even after 10+ years of playing. But hey, you can prove yourself and match us. Otherwise you stay as irrelevant as you were in the past 10 years.

Edit:
But to make it more friendly for everyone: We offer to make you improve at the game, simply by playing against a stronger team. There is no other way to improve, than playing against someone who's better than you. So now you don't even need the confidence to beat us, since we all know it's a bunch of work to do so. Feel free to pm on discord if you want to match.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 06:55:53 AM by Zenit »

Minerva

• Stingray
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2018, 01:56:30 PM »
You played yourself

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2018, 09:30:36 PM »
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 01:00:08 PM by JeongWa »

agent-hwk