Starting now, you have exactly 2 months to complete a map (8:00 PM EST July 31 is the cutoff, that's midnight GMT).
- Maps can be built solo or in teams.
- Maps must be built during this time frame.
- Any game mode is fine (but try to focus on 1 and specify which you want to be judged on).
- Getting betas out to play before the cutoff date is recommended (follow the usual procedure for releasing maps).
- Max limit: 2 entries per person (ex: 1 solo map and 1 map built as a team, 2 solo maps, 2 team-built maps).
- Custom textures are allowed.
- Follow the guide for releasing maps: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=5149.0
- No offensive/explicit/nsfw/etc. content. Use common sense and keep it kid friendly.
If you're releasing or working on a map for the competition, make a new thread for it in the beta/in-progress maps (http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?board=24.0
) as you would a normal map release and post a link to that topic here.