Author Topic: MyeRs and Clipz 2018 Summer Extravaganza  (Read 5495 times)

MyeRs

• Autococker
MyeRs and Clipz 2018 Summer Extravaganza
« on: June 08, 2018, 06:12:10 PM »
2018 Summer Extravaganze
Brought to you by: MyeRs and Clipz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why are you doing this for a dead game?: We're not doing it for a dead game. We're selfish girl thingys, and therefore doing it cause even though this game will never be active, the nostalgia of our childhood still exists within. So, we're reliving the glory days. Seeing how far we've come. When Clipz started DP2, computers didn't even exist.

Date: TBA - Probably some random ass Sunday

Maps: TBA - Maybe we will promote new mappers? lmao jk have you seen that garbage. It'll be stuff like Pbcup maps and Carp and Propaint1

Servers: ALL meddling AMERICAN, DONALD TRUMP BABY

Tournament Type: Prob just toss some bracket up, elim for maps, maybe Bo2 or double elim. I'm contemplating whether will be premade teams, or just toss all registered players and randomize teams for the lulz

Rules:

1) Don't be annoying, nobody gives a excrement how big your rooster is we're just trying to play a dead game in peace
2) Idgaf if you cheat but if you get banned mid-game we aren't restarting
3) No posting screenshots of games, Brackets also will be deleted after tournament and regardless of outcome the forum post will say "MyeRs team went undefeated as expected!"
4) Squeeze is NOT INVITED to play in this. Anyone who has a problem with this, i don't care (lol lets be real, nobody is going to care that they aren't allowed). It would not be fair to let the self-proclaimed "gods" play against us mere mortals. @MODS - Please remove posts by him as I want this thread about my tournament (do we even have mods?)

Players Registered:  **Note: players listed below agreed should the determined date work for them**
- Myers
- Shockwave
- Chemical
- Clipz
- Reaver
- Chalk
- Luckmore
- Picky
- Projaziik
- Marawana
- Rick
- Capo
- Shock
- TiNi
- JUIIC3
- Shep
- unrated
- Minerva
- Platinum
- Senix
- Shockk
- Zimt
- Rockie
- Sporti
- Przemx
- Smacker
- Ascra
- Aveirik
- Asla
- T_Hobbs
- Primo
- Rockitude
- atmays

Waiting on Replies from:
- Whaley
- Idias / Xico

(Some of these people informed they have 1-2 friends they have contact with still and will reach out and ask)

NOTE: Juiicy and Clipz both mentioned can supply NA servers for this

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the list has made it very large, I figured we should make it a teams 3v3 tournament - People whom don't have teams, all above players informed they are down. This is for nostalgia, have fun and play with your friends. As players are put into teams, I will scratch them off above list

Team 1: What The ___?
- MyeRs / Shockwave / CheMiCaL / Reaver

Team 2: CheckMate
- Rockitude / Luckmore / Prozajiik / Picky

Team 4: Noblexity
- Ascra / Aveirik / Smacker / Asla  --- Coach: Shao

Team 5: Kicking Ugly Children
- Marwana / Zimtstern / Rockie / Ph3n1x

Team 6: Australians
- Rick / Cameron / Shep

Team 7:

Team 8:

Team 9:

Team 10:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 09:20:08 AM by MyeRs »

Minerva

• Stingray
Re: MyeRs and Clipz 2018 Summer Extravaganza
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 06:44:09 PM »
This is a invitation tournament only? If not i willl participate. I can play any date, any time.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 06:45:26 PM »
This is a invitation tournament only? If not i willl participate. I can play any date, any time.

It is open to the entire community - OTHER THAN SQZ/JEONGWA/ZENIT

ƿ૯ωძɿ૯ƿɿ૯

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 08:30:10 PM »
I would like you guys to use these servers: poseidown servers. They are the best

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2018, 02:16:04 AM »
lol shep? Also, I think you mean winter.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2018, 09:10:33 AM »
lol shep? Also, I think you mean winter.

It will be changed the winter the second you confirm your participation

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2018, 11:09:07 AM »
UPDATE: I have approved letting Jeongwa and Zenit play (whether together or in separate teams) after they both have spoken to me privately. The ban on Squeeze for this tournament is still active and will not be removed for any reason - As many of the people on this list prefer as well.

MODIFIED TO START PUTTING INTO TEAMS. MSG ME ON DISCORD OR POST HERE YOUR TEAMS WITH ROSTER.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 03:35:43 PM by MyeRs »

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2018, 09:27:14 PM »
I'm not sure if I'll be around or not, but it would probably be way more fun as hat drawn teams, based on who actually turns up. It would suck if a few people are left out because not everyone showed up in their team. It would also be cool if teams were drawn after every round, meaning we could focus on individual player stats and then finally find out who is the best of the current scene.

Either way, it's good to see a bunch of names I haven't seen in a while signing up for this.

+1 to MyeRs

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2018, 11:13:39 PM »
It will be changed the winter the second you confirm your participation
I won't be able to confirm until the date is known and I know my work roster, but sure, if it lines up then I'll play.

I'm not sure if I'll be around or not, but it would probably be way more fun as hat drawn teams, based on who actually turns up.
I like this idea, and given this is only going to be on US servers it might spread out the high/low ping imbalance between teams.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2018, 07:24:51 AM »
UPDATE: I have approved letting Jeongwa and Zenit play (whether together or in separate teams) after they both have spoken to me privately. The ban on Squeeze for this tournament is still active and will not be removed for any reason - As many of the people on this list prefer as well.

Im affraid i wont participate in this tournament unless my whole team can. And even still i'm not sure if i would.

But good luck tho !

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2018, 08:09:54 AM »
As long as your rule prevents us from showing up as full team, I am not going to participate either.
Thank you for the offer though and good luck with the tournament. I appreciate you're running it.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2018, 04:14:23 PM »
UPDATE: I have approved letting Jeongwa and Zenit play (whether together or in separate teams) after they both have spoken to me privately.

Im affraid i wont participate in this tournament unless my whole team can. And even still i'm not sure if i would.

But good luck tho !

As long as your rule prevents us from showing up as full team, I am not going to participate either.
Thank you for the offer though and good luck with the tournament. I appreciate you're running it.

Sounds like papa squeeze found out.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2018, 04:50:36 PM »
Sounds like papa squeeze found out.
Let's keep this thread clean? You can keep posting your delusional garbage in the "Best player so far" thread to show your mental shortage. You don't have to pump trash into a tournament thread aswell. Thanks.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2018, 05:05:27 PM »
Let's keep this thread clean? You can keep posting your delusional garbage in the "Best player so far" thread to show your mental shortage. You don't have to pump trash into a tournament thread aswell. Thanks.
Feel free to PM me if you want to keep discussing, but please stop with these very hurtful comments, I'll tell on you to papa squeeze.

... high/low ping imbalance between teams.
Oh, I didn't even think of that! If it does stay as pre-formed teams, we should grab Shep and make an Australian team :D

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2018, 05:06:23 PM »
You can add me, I might be able to make it.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2018, 05:19:08 PM »
You can add me, I might be able to make it.

See if you can get uR!!!

Morphin

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2018, 12:09:46 PM »
Add sporti as coach of cm8t please.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2018, 08:15:16 PM »
If it does stay as pre-formed teams, we should grab Shep and make an Australian team :D
Sure I'd be up for that, relies on us all making it though as we wouldn't have any subs.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2018, 06:59:23 PM »
Sure I'd be up for that, relies on us all making it though as we wouldn't have any subs.
I've got James (I think Pants?) on facebook, :D

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2018, 09:23:35 AM »
@EVERYONE -- Will be a TEAM tournament. If you do not have a team, they can be formed day off with ringers (that do not include Squeeze). Feel free to contact myself if you need help reaching out to anyone on this thread, and I'll help you forum teams.

The reason for teams = it's about nostalgia. The game's pretty inactive. So, people should play the game the way they enjoyed it most - which is with the people they enjoyed.