Author Topic: Removing Admin rights  (Read 2058 times)

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
Removing Admin rights
« on: January 05, 2019, 09:02:22 AM »
Please remove admin rights for Zenit on Chez Tannis PGP. For no apparent reason he kicks people out of the server. Well maybe reason is that I completely ignored his insults and inappropriate behavior and gave him no attention... And next time be more careful who you entrust control.

Zenit

• VM-68
Re: Removing Admin rights
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 10:40:04 AM »
For no apparent reason he kicks people out of the server.

Wrong. I kicked only YOU from the server and I'm sure you know the reason for that. Btw, feel free to message JeongWa about your concerns, he is the admin of said server, maybe he can help you :)

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 02:55:32 PM »
Wrong. I kicked only YOU from the server and I'm sure you know the reason for that.

This guy is a chronic liar.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 04:49:43 PM by Ranger »

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 05:28:32 PM »
This guy is a chronic liar.

How's that? What did I lie about?
1: You do know the reason for the kick. Use your brain, you might find it out some day.
2: I kicked only you, no other players. There are log files. Last time I kicked someone was months ago for unironical homophobic behaviour and racism.
3: JeongWa is the admin of the server, Ic3y is hosting it. You can check it in the serverbrowser.
You might want to point it out for me next time so I don't have to repeat my whole post again. But I know it's kinda hard for you to comprehend, so I just did.

Man, you're acting like you've lost a finger from new years fireworks dude, maybe you should take a break from the game. You seem obsessed. I am worried about you Ranger. Because I love you. I love you like my btch.

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 04:19:49 AM »
How's that? What did I lie about?
You do know the reason for the kick.

For the others: He is trying to imply that there was a reason I should know about, but believe me, there wasnt any reason. This person was ignored and flew into a narcissistic rage.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2019, 05:10:55 AM »
For the others: He is trying to imply that there was a reason I should know about, but believe me, there wasnt any reason.
1: You do know the reason for the kick. Use your brain, you might find it out some day.

Anyway, I hope your constant rage posts towards me on the forum makes you feel better about your obsession. Wish you all the best!
(Btw, I doubt this thread will lead to anything good. Ranger just needed another thread for attention and drama.)

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 06:22:44 AM »
Anyone can read my posts and compare it with urs and see who is really obsessed, rude, manipulative and imbalanced.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 06:36:50 AM »