Author Topic: NPBLeague 3v3 Sign-ups [CLOSED]  (Read 1650 times)

JeongWa

• Autococker
NPBLeague 3v3 Sign-ups [CLOSED]
« on: April 09, 2019, 03:31:56 PM »
Before signing-up, make sure to read: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=28679.

You can modify your team until the 10/05/2019 European date format & 05/10/2019 American date format.

One team consists of Three players and one allowed sub.

(If there is not atleast 6 registered 3vs3 teams at the end of the sign-ups, i'm gonna downgrade the format of the league to 2vs2 and restart sign-ups )

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Team signed-in: (1/6)

- Mc.GREGOR- (Jeo, zNt, Sqz)
- NSU Gaming (Minerva, Juic3, Conca, MiNDiViRUS)
- Team Silence (Tool, Toolwut, Bonecrusher, lwsi)

Free agents available to form a team:

- JNCNate | discord tag (JNCNATE#5375)
- PlayaH' | discord tag (play0r#5521)

Don't forget to vote for the maps you want to play: Map poll: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=28681

For an overview of the NPBLeague: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=28682
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 03:40:34 AM by JeongWa »

Minerva

• Stingray
NSU Gaming.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 05:44:59 PM »
NSU Gaming.

Minerva
Juic3
Conca
MiNDiViRUS
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 06:42:32 PM by Minerva »

JUICEY

• VM-68
Re: NPBLeague Sign-ups
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 10:12:35 AM »
What in the hell? This tournament is an absolute fail.

Just realized I, along with Conca were not signed up with our permission so please remove these names immediately.
Maybe we would've played if this tournament wasn't run by incompetent hosts. Conca and I have agreed that we would have participated if we didn't have the biggest hacker in the history of DP on our roster.. (MiNDViRUS)
What kind of host would put a banned player on a roster without checking their background first? This is pathetic, and we feel incredibly disrespected.
It is clear you do not have the capability to run a tournament, nor can you accumulate more than 2 other teams, now it will only be 1 other team. Sad.

Please learn how to host a tournament properly, and learn to do it responsibly, next time. Although this game is dead so only someone who is addicted would try to keep it going by trying to form a tourney LOL.

Sad.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 11:12:23 AM »
12 more days to go, 4 more teams needed.

Quick reminder: (If there is not atleast 6 registered 3vs3 teams at the end of the sign-ups, i'm gonna downgrade the format of the league to 2vs2 and restart sign-ups )

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 05:21:44 PM »
Maybe just make this a 1v1 tourney or something, you've got 7 people signed up and 2 "free-agents", may as well get everyone involved. You could get a few keen mappers to create a couple of 1v1 maps fairly quickly, or even do a mapping competition and play the tourney solely on the maps created.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2019, 03:11:17 AM »
@Rick Might as well down the format to 1v1 considering the number of the actual registered teams. That being said, i'm leaving the 3v3 sign-ups open for 11 more days and i'll decide after that the format of the next sign-ups.

Tini

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2019, 03:18:49 PM »
Team Silence will not be in this tournament. Thank you.

JeongWa

• Autococker
Re: NPBLeague 3v3 Sign-ups [CLOSED]
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2019, 03:40:25 AM »
Alright, considering another team left i'm closing the 3vs3 sign-ups and opening the 1v1 sign-ups instead which would be more appropriate as for a first edition of the league.