Author Topic: Anniversary: Undefeated for one year!  (Read 5972 times)

Zenit

• VM-68
Re: Anniversary: Undefeated for one year!
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2019, 08:40:54 AM »
And your arguing wont change the facts

True, the facts stay the same:
1.) we are undefeated in 3vs3 for over one year as probably the most dominant team ever (cheers @jeo @sqz!)
2.) you never beat anyone of us in 1vs1/2vs2/3vs3
3.) last match you played against us ended 50-3
4.) you never were at the top of this game
5.) you are talking alot and you are not able to back it up

If you will excuse me I have better things to do than read about endless successes in paintball of some narcissistic trio and fake cheerfulness.

Then why are you responding to EVERY post of either Sqz, Jeo or myself? You seem to have way too much time, you should do something with your life. You seem obsessed with us - maybe you should stop trying to fight a battle that you can't win. You wouldn't be the first one who gave up, there is no shame in that. (Maybe you should also try to organize a fake tournament and exclude team Mc.GREGOR- from it aswell, you wouldn't be the first one who did that either.)

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2019, 04:11:27 PM »
I would fix your point number 3, every other is correct... In fact it ended 50-0, idk why are you posting photoshoped screenshot to make us look better.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2019, 07:31:01 AM »
Shut your mouth.

If you are trying your bs sarcasm with the photoshop and our screenshots, here you go, photoshoped demo you little weasel, enjoy it: http://banterous.de/demo/1490

Now talk big you little c0ckroach. We have all demos from all of our matches. We do not need to fake any screenshots, every team felt it on their own, every team felt the unstoppable dominance. I managed to understand your mindset ingame as well as your playstyle. You are most of the time at your base and your main what people would call camping, but you are not camper. You are afraid of being grabbed on and capped on, that's the mindset you are playing with. You are playing like a turtle trying to hide behind every object because you know that our projectiles are going to find you no matter what, delaying won't help you. Not even prayers cloud help you, little man. You are too slow and too stiff, everytime you gonna match us, you gonna get snapped in half and the outcome will always be the same, this applies to any other team as well. I bet your demo in that match must have looked like an earthquake, with all that pressure and shaky hands. Everytime you got shot you got drilled into your chair, that's how afraid you are of getting hit, and you are easily to get hit. It's just that you don't want to accept the faith, you don't want to accept that everytime you compete against us, we put bad beating on you. You are just spitting garbage out of your guts and you suck so hard at this game that I get bj from it, pretending that you are good player. What the fook are you thinking about with your little peanut head. Your ingame mechanics, movement, aim etc. are equal to updated bots if not even worse than that. I spit the truth, I do not talk trash, I spit the truth. It's time for you to move on and get over it, you won't change the outcome of any match and that's it. Simple as that.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 07:54:13 AM by Squeeze »

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2019, 11:26:00 AM »
Even with popcorn I give it 40%

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2019, 03:40:43 PM »
what's going on here?

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2019, 04:53:46 PM »
what's going on here?

You came across the celebration post of Mc.GREGOR- being undefeated for one year (current 3vs3 record: 118-0) and that one poor broken popcorn eating soul, who can not accept our superiority over the matching scene.