Author Topic: A letter for the community before retiring, Sorry...  (Read 2983 times)

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
A letter for the community before retiring, Sorry...
« on: April 01, 2019, 12:04:16 PM »
In the past years me and my teammates built really strong synergy and dominated the whole scene. Even tho we were being called cheaters a lot, which is actually part of a truth that I would like to talk about.

I decided to retire from game Digital Paint: Paitball 2 and I would like to say it was beautiful journey and success so far. I would like to say big thank you to my teammates Jeongwa and Zenit that were on this journey with me.

When we became strong players, we were not satisfied with it at all... the hunger was still there, the obsession to be the greatest of all time was there, it was just not enough to beat teams, we wanted to destroy, humiliate and eliminate them one by one, team by team.

This was our goal, that we achieved, but without help it would be impossible or a lot of time to be invested into that long run. In sports scene there are professionals that are on top level alongside with the others and only the ones that have been using some stimulants and dosages of banned products were better than these professionals and same happens in gaming and advantage over the others.

I would like to apologize for our actions in past, however we used softwares to become the best team of all time, to have that little bit of advantage over other teams and humiliate their souls. As you all heard of it, I'm basically known for impressive aim, called cheater and aimlocker. Which is part of a truth. In critical situations, in some matches I used binded aimlock key on my keyboard, to gain informations or sometimes get these insane one ball flicks that I'm known for. The videos about me cheating on youtube are truth, but not all of it. I did not use any autoshoot, wallhack or anything else like that, what's stated in the youtube videos. I used aimlock for gaining informations, so sometimes I locked someone through wall and looked suspicious, just to call out some informations for the team, and it worked really well. Informations in this game are important.

I'm really sorry to throw here my teammates as well, I would like to continue with Zenit the German Prodigy, he agreed to use wallhack from time to time, not in every match. If there was important situation to win in 3v3, to turn on wallhack for just one little second and gain these informations, prepare and destroy our opponents. He did not use it actively at all, not on public servers, not in pug/scrim matches, barely in team matches and actively on tournaments.

Jeongwa, to whom I added nickname Speed Demon was spreading like a cancer over dp2 community, used different kind of software that benefit our team. He has slightly edited speedhack that he activates to get into important positions and take over important areas, to take over mid, ice, enemy main, depending on the map. Always that 1, 2 seconds being ahead gives you big advantage to lock out your enemy and do not let him contest you, so you can take control over bigger part of maps and do some setups from that point. Some people accused him of wallhacking as well, but I can guarantee, jeongwa did not use wallhack at all, in any situation.

Yes, that is it. We all had roles in our team, we all had the goals in this journey that we achieved. We would like to apologize to every team we destroyed and make them ragequit from the game, never come back again, or make retired players fear to come back into this game and face us. We do not deserve our crowns to be the kings anymore. We deeply apologize to all individuals, committee members and jitspoe for our actions in the past and we are fully prepared to cooperate before our retirement, provide all files and needed informations. We are prepared for any actions that will be done against us and we will face them without fear. It was good journey guys.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: A letter for the community before retiring, Sorry...
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 03:27:01 PM »
waiting for the ApRiL fOoLs........

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 04:53:51 PM »
nice one boo

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2019, 08:31:25 PM »
Anyone 3v3?

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 08:35:27 PM »
Ofc it was april fools peens. I love how that thread spread out in no time - more than 1300 "reads" in like 3 hours and various direct messages. Sorry for those, who didn't check the date and hoped they could finally play the game again - we are still here! Looking for 3s! :^)
Happy first of april everyone <3

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2019, 08:37:42 PM »
Don’t trust him, he’s trying to manipulate you, we are cheaters.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2019, 08:40:51 PM »
Don’t trust him, he’s trying to manipulate you, we are cheaters.

Only your aimlock software that you provide on twitch.tv/sqzcs!

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2019, 01:48:00 AM »
Happy 1st of April, fools !