Author Topic: models....  (Read 2439 times)

Eiii

• Autococker
models....
« on: February 24, 2004, 09:54:34 PM »
Jit, when you redo the models(hint,hint) here are some things i've (and everyone else) has noticed...

-if you shoot while running, you glide... :P
-there's no animation for throwing a grenade
-the "waves" should be better.  ;D

and also, it'd be nice if there was another version of swimming...you could put your gun away(for a while), and accually "swim"!

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: models....
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2004, 02:18:36 AM »
The new models will either be skeletal or tag based (hopefully both), so the upper and lower body animations can be independant, so you can have running and firing animations both playing at once.  I'm not really sure how to add a grenade throwing animation without delaying the grenade toss, since right now it's instant (player would be pulling his arm back as the grenade was already flying through the air).  Meh, don't really care for waves.  By actually swim, do you mean the animation?  As it is, I think the players already swim faster than olympic athletes.

FourthX

• Developer
  • 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 05:44:10 AM »
Maybe make the  off hand toss the gren.

Excalibur

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2004, 02:39:41 PM »
how about you cant shoot under water. cause when you think about the paint would stop and just detererate.  got that spell checker done yet for detererate?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2004, 11:32:09 AM »
Have you tried shooting underwater?  The balls slow down really fast and usually don't break.