Author Topic: SKATER CAUGHT HACKING!!!!!!  (Read 6110 times)

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: SKATER CAUGHT HACKING!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2007, 11:08:37 PM »
that pic is our topic is awesome

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2007, 12:16:56 AM »
that pic is our topic is awesome
Loialaneese FTW.

Skater I would like to hear from you personally. If you cheated or were appear to be cheating both are punishable. If you dont want to play DP anymore just say it and leave. No need to be a kitty and screw the game up.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2007, 12:49:19 AM »
is there any program that can shorten the dm2 file so everyone wont need to watch the whole thing to find out if hes cheating or not. what we need is a dm2 file player and so it could shorten the file 2 a certain point.

[GT]Snipen

• Stingray
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2007, 01:02:10 AM »

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2007, 07:00:16 AM »
pretty sure he's saying !addban Kilo for posting fake logs from our channel, not that he condones hacking.

Thanks for clarifying...

Please explain...  Am I to believe you condone wallhacking or is all this just another ghey ass attention getting scheme of Skater's??

He comes into our channel for 7 mins and manages to paste logs proving that my internet connection is bad without any consent.

LOL Hasn't your connection always caused you repeated disconnections from IRC?  Seems like back when I was on ETG I remember seeing you disconnect repeatedly.

Nevertheless, shame on you Kilo! LOL

CinnoMan

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2007, 07:33:16 AM »
JITSPOE!!! I the real cinnoMAN!! dirtytaco hack under my name!!

Ok, well where to start. Jitspoe, either you skipped my hack detection or it didnt detect me because I used this zgh crap like 3-4 weeks ago. Call me a hacker, whatever, I don't care. I am indeed cheating in this demo. I'm sure loial and picasso are going to have a field day with this post and me admitting I used a cheat. Even though there are plenty of demos showing that picasso has used wallhacks. Anywhoo, hook me up with the global ban. It's been a great 2 years, lmao. This game has slowly progressed downhill since build 15. And no, I did not have any part in making this game worse by making fun of people on the forums, so don't go there Picasso. By the way, if you watch that demo I'm fairly positive Rocky aka sammpa admits to using wallhacks during that game. Thats his second offense, which means 64 day ban? But back on topic, yes I am a hacker! kekekeke. I never cheated previously to this demo besides like wayyyyyyy back. Believe it or not, I was just better than all of you. I love you all, and whether or not you admit it, you love me too.

Really though, I was mowing my lawn and my friend came in and downloaded zgh and cheated!!!!!!

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2007, 07:58:47 AM »
terrible, even with hacks.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2007, 08:13:54 AM »
Shane.  I love you still.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2007, 08:19:57 AM »
i hate all of you equally.
Politics in paintball, pathetic.
Remember, down the road, not across the street, all of you.

Fyre

• VM-68
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2007, 09:10:11 AM »
Really though, I was mowing my lawn and my friend came in and downloaded zgh and cheated!!!!!!

You live in an apartment. BUSTED. 143 Shane ilu <33333

CinnoMan

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2007, 09:35:32 AM »
jitspoe!! I the real cinnoMan dirtytaco have play under my name!! all think I hack!! this is true i not hack!! dirtytaco play under my name!! delet is pls