Author Topic: dpl starting  (Read 15897 times)

WarWulf {DPL OWNER}

Re: dpl starting
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2005, 09:08:10 AM »
ur meddling queers. i was working on a dpl for soo long working on a chat network and everything. i told jitspoe about it as well. u guys didnt support me. u beter hope that u dont see me at dpcom........... cause it might be the last thing u mother fukers ever see

agent-hwk

• VM-68
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2005, 01:24:37 PM »
i would of support you?

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2005, 08:58:32 PM »
ur intercoursing queers. i was working on a dpl for soo long working on a chat network and everything. i told jitspoe about it as well. u guys didnt support me. u beter hope that u dont see me at dpcom........... cause it might be the last thing u mother fukers ever see
LOL you need to smoke pause think and remember I never said anything once about you, I heard that Phoenix is one hot SOB take care.

Jitspoe I dont know what happened with UNI or 4thx but they were vaulable to public play and I would be very intreseted in what Wolfie has in mind. If you gave up becuase Jitspoe ignored you about suggestions? Then JOIN THE "Jitspoe has not intention of doing any thing you want, or dismisses you, or Ignores CLUB :)  I am a proud card carring member. I kid.

Is the wolf clan web site still open? Uni please stop curseing we understand your payne (pun) hard work and countless hours playing this game and doing alot of offline work, Like BOB you allowed me to Beta test a couple of your maps. TY. We even gamed on it with my autocoker and your PGP , I got owned :) I will never for get the lesson.

Termin8oR

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2005, 09:10:57 PM »
Not to be rude Agent, but DPL will never get started back up again, IM SORRY TO SAY IT... But its TRUE :(
I'd love for it to be back, but its something that will never happen again!

-Termin8oR

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2005, 02:04:55 AM »
Why so pessimistic?

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2005, 11:35:24 AM »
It could be brought back, but it would take a combined effort from a dedicated team as well as the community. There's not much incentive for most people to form an organized league when the average member of the community has a bedtime before 10PM. Organization would need to improve more at the clan level before something such as a formal league would be capable.

agent-hwk

• VM-68
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2005, 02:19:45 PM »
eh? i wasnt starting it again?

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2005, 09:35:12 PM »
I am here. Money ask me.