Author Topic: Common Global Login Problems (Read first)  (Read 54509 times)

gotmtdew

• PGP
Re: Common Global Login Problems (Read first)
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2014, 06:30:42 PM »
Anti Virus is turned off but has not had any changes to it anyways. I checked the forums and doesn't show that I am banned at least its not posted that is.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2014, 09:11:23 PM »
Anti Virus is turned off but has not had any changes to it anyways. I checked the forums and doesn't show that I am banned at least its not posted that is.
What message do you get? Can you log into your account? can you play on a server but then you get kicked in a couple of seconds? Can you provide a more detail of the situation at hand. We can help you if you provide stuff like: Screenshots. Message error codes. An much more detail description of the problem. Computer stats/computer specs(but wont need them now since we barely know much about your problem). Have you tried to completely reinstalling the game?

gotmtdew

• PGP
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2014, 09:46:20 PM »
Just says connecting to login server and sits there. I have already uninstalled/reinstalled and still nothing. I have turned Anti-Virus software off. The program worked yesterday just fine but today won't connect.

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2014, 04:28:35 AM »
Just says connecting to login server and sits there. I have already uninstalled/reinstalled and still nothing. I have turned Anti-Virus software off. The program worked yesterday just fine but today won't connect.
Can be that login server is down for now, cancel it and carry on. In problem persists, you might want to check console for errors.

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2014, 04:30:08 AM »
Firewall

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2014, 07:48:57 AM »
That happens to me when I don't have internet.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2014, 11:19:19 AM »
That happens to everyone when we don't have internet.
Firewall
could be. GotMtDeW can you try to put Digital Paintball 2 on the "expection list"? Some thing similar happened with me, but it was for League of Legends, and I had to put LoL on the execption list. By the looks of your screen shot, I'm going to assume your on Windows 7. Go to the controll panel->find Windows firewall->go into its option->find a "execption list"(I believe it might have a different name to it but read the description)->add/check off Digital paintball 2. Before you do this though, turn of Windows Firewall(and anyother firewalls too) then try running it. If paintball does connect then do the above.

Can you put up a screen shot of your console when your trying to log in and press “~“ and while your trying to connect can you start up Task Manger and choose "network" it will show a network graph.

Also, assuming it might not work, can you also tell us if you can play the game(meaning can you still play without logging in? Online, not offline)

gotmtdew

• PGP
« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2014, 03:20:19 PM »
thanks its working. I had Zone Alarm off but turned it back on and it started working again. strange how things are. I haven't had it running the past 3 days but for some reason it wouldn't let the connection go through until I just opened Zone Alarm and then allowed the DP Application to access the Internet.

Thanks everyone

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2014, 04:53:48 PM »
thanks its working. I had Zone Alarm off but turned it back on and it started working again. strange how things are. I haven't had it running the past 3 days but for some reason it wouldn't let the connection go through until I just opened Zone Alarm and then allowed the DP Application to access the Internet.

Thanks everyone

No Problem. 8)