Author Topic: Global Login Help (Video Series)  (Read 57766 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Global Login Help (Video Series)
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2007, 11:20:43 AM »
Sounds like you're trying to connect to password protected (aka match) servers.  Try connecting to one that has "pub" in the name.

As for the bots, don't worry.  Most people aren't as good as the bots...

... they're better. ;D

mazkaoz

• PGP
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2007, 05:23:18 AM »
 tanx to u all for trying to help... but i think  have determined wots the problem here... i think it is my internet provider... has some kind of block... i am changing it very soon... so expect a new challenger

mortal

Re: Global Login Help
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2007, 02:41:04 PM »
why do some servers kick me off saying that I don't have a global login account ? what is this account ?  ??? ??? ???

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2007, 02:42:26 PM »
Well in order to play on specific servers, you have to login with an account.  The account is free to register by clicking here: http://www.dplogin.com/login.php

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2007, 07:06:58 AM »
Assuming the committee would let me, I'd like to make new videos (better quality) for this, and even go more in-depth.  That of course would require recording while I register a new account.

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2007, 08:07:04 AM »
Assuming the committee would let me, I'd like to make new videos (better quality) for this, and even go more in-depth.  That of course would require recording while I register a new account.

I have brought it to discussion.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2007, 04:39:02 PM »
That's fine for tutorial purposes.  Just let me know after you've created it and I'll delete it.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2007, 04:42:13 PM »
SURE, TUTORIALS!!1!!!1

jk =]

QED

• Stingray
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2008, 01:18:47 PM »
Okay, I was able to get connected via the global login until about a week ago.  I keep trying to connect to the global login server and it will not connect.  Each time I try, I usually let it sit there and try to connect for a while each time.  Did something change?  Today I let it sit there for around 20 minutes trying to connect but got nowhere with it.

QED

• Stingray
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2008, 01:42:40 PM »
BTW I am using 2.0 Alpha build 21...

QED

• Stingray
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2008, 10:26:28 AM »
Remedied... I was running an IP blocking software and apparently it thought DP was bad.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

sonicx059

• PGP
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2008, 06:38:24 PM »
Okay i am having a hard time with this. I can not do global login. i just deleted unistal my game then put in build 23 cause i could not edit my name but now i can not login to play with  people

i0wnu3x

• PGP
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2008, 10:10:44 PM »
omg i tryed going into a server and it said you need a global account to go in that server and i was logged in

Razkuba

• PGP
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2009, 07:39:44 PM »
Hi there, I recently registered for the global login. It said my registration was complete but the email address already existed. I got an activation email for my registration on the forums, but not for the global login. I've checked my spam folders and it's not there. Should I make a new account with a different email or did it not create one in the first place because my email existed?

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2009, 07:43:19 PM »
Hi there, I recently registered for the global login. It said my registration was complete but the email address already existed.

If the registration wasn't complete because the email was already being used and you didn't get the activation email it's probably because the account wasn't made.

Althought an account with your name already exists  :P

Player ID:   40750
Name registered:   razkuba

Razkuba

• PGP
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2009, 07:51:59 PM »
Oh crap O_O. Is there a reset password button somewhere? I didn't even know I had one o.o

_clock_

• PGP
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2011, 04:27:16 PM »
Hey, I'm having a problem in the "adding the profile" bit... [ I have a build 31 of the game]

I created the account in the site and everything, but when I open the game, I go: Create profile > adding account to profile> I type the name of the profile I want to create and my username (relogio) > I click "add" and there's no profile in the profile text box. I've gone to those "create profile", "edit profile" buttons, typed my username over and over again (actually, the "ok" buttons in those commands not even work, I just click and nothing happens) and there's nothing there. Result: I can't log in to the game.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2011, 09:48:05 AM »
Hey, I'm having a problem in the "adding the profile" bit... [ I have a build 31 of the game]

I created the account in the site and everything, but when I open the game, I go: Create profile > adding account to profile> I type the name of the profile I want to create and my username (relogio) > I click "add" and there's no profile in the profile text box. I've gone to those "create profile", "edit profile" buttons, typed my username over and over again (actually, the "ok" buttons in those commands not even work, I just click and nothing happens) and there's nothing there. Result: I can't log in to the game.
Sounds like you might have something restricting write access to the directory.  What happens if you change other settings, such as video resolution?  Do those save if you close and reopen the game?  Where did you install the game to?  If you install the game to "Program Files" on Windows 7, it won't be able to write.

hackedplayer

• PGP
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2011, 11:42:32 PM »
problem is i cant login at the game.
i can login to website but not game.
strange.

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2011, 08:05:29 AM »
problem is i cant login at the game.
i can login to website but not game.
strange.
Please create new thread if you can't find soluton to your problem.
You can also read: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html