Author Topic: Modified Content: [BPC]CCBD  (Read 10434 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Modified Content: [BPC]CCBD
« on: June 12, 2007, 04:23:48 PM »
Name: [BPC]CCBD
Reason for ban: Modified smoke textures.
IPs:
24.6.211.148 resolves to "c-24-6-211-148.hsd1.ca.comcast.net"
71.204.148.147 resolves to "c-71-204-148-147.hsd1.ca.comcast.net"

CCBD

• PGP
Re: Modified Content: [BPC]CCBD
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 06:19:51 PM »
Sorry I guess... Well I guess this could have happened due to a map download or something that might have had it edited, and a lot of people know I b***h about how I can't see through the smoke. So I bet it made it harder to see through, lol, well anyhow it was edited.

The one i had I took out of the game and reinstalled it and noticed the one I had was pure white while the defualt had shapes to it and stuff.

So like i said sorry about using a cheat smoke texture I didn't mean too, the only thing I would like is an email to me at Crazy_Blast_AA@Yahoo.com to tell me when this ban is over :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, i thought it said that because I was using my own custom crosshair which I also use in all the other FPS games I play.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 06:26:45 PM »
the ban lasts 32 days, i wouldn't count on anyone emailing you when its over.

CCBD

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 06:36:22 PM »
Darn that sucks I'll probably forget about DP2 lol I play too many FPS games.

EDIT: I will look into finding the people who will tell me be quiet when I complain about not being able to see through the smoke and see if they will stick up for me lol. Maybe I can not be banned. I have some demos from me playing or from other peoples perspective at least, they see I do horrid when any smoke is by me. Maybe I can not get banned  :)

EDIT 2: At clan dew's website a top download is my tryout, you can use that for a reference to see that I play really bad when there is smoke by me.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 07:15:37 PM »

EDIT 2: At clan dew's website a top download is my tryout, you can use that for a reference to see that I play really bad when there is smoke by me.

That is the whole purpose of using smoke grenades.  Your opponent uses them to blind you so that they can move in for the score.

Altering the smoke textures is considered hacking and maybe you ARE banned :)

CCBD

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 07:18:46 PM »
Exactly so how could I have proof I was not using an alteration that helped me possitively but actually made it harder for me without me knowing.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2007, 07:20:23 PM »
Exactly so how could I have proof I was not using an alteration that helped me possitively but actually made it harder for me without me knowing.

Proof is unnecessary...  jitspoe's new cheat detection has already caught you.

CCBD

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2007, 07:23:20 PM »
Exactly, I just don't want people thinking of me as a cheater which I am not, I just hope I remember DP2 after 30 days or however long it may be

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2007, 07:28:01 PM »
Exactly, I just don't want people thinking of me as a cheater which I am not, I just hope I remember DP2 after 30 days or however long it may be

You must not understand the English language very well because you HAVE CHEATED and you have been caught at it already for modifying your smoke textures.

CCBD

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2007, 07:30:37 PM »
Ok look you are being mildly ignorant right now. I stated in my very first post that I had it edited. and that I should be banned, even though it is unfair towards me I shall respect a ban. I did that other part as to make sure other players do not think I cheat or hack to make me help beat them. Sorry if I am being unclear right now I am very very dizzy for some reason.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2007, 07:34:18 PM »
Rotflmao!! Mildly Ignorant?? It's unfair that you CHEATED so I'd say you were the ignorant one.  Enjoy your vacation CHEATER! LOL

CCBD

• PGP
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2007, 07:36:39 PM »
Rotflmao!! Mildly Ignorant?? It's unfair that you CHEATED so I'd say you were the ignorant one.  Enjoy your vacation CHEATER! LOL
See that right there is just rude, *should say something about it being rude and needing a ban* but I'm nice man ;)

PS. I accidental cheated in about the only way possible.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2007, 07:41:41 PM »
Did you not get a big "modified content" warning after changing the smoke textures?  I thought I had the game check for them on startup.  Why did you modify them in the first place?

You can keep track of your ban here: http://dplogin.com/gbl/banlist.php

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2007, 07:43:22 PM »
Accidentally modified game content... unlikely an "accident"

maybe if you didn't play on nooby servers with 1000000 nades everywhere, you wouldn't have "accidentally" modified anything.

CCBD

• PGP
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2007, 07:54:49 PM »
Jitspoe as I stated in my first post I use my own crosshair, I use it even though it is very difficult to use it is also very funny, I hoped that would not get me banned, I even told my clan it says that about my crosshair and I might get banned due to that.

Just so you know the crosshair I use is this

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/2901/dummiesyn5.png

And as still previously stated I never touched the smoke texture, a map pack or something might have had it done differently for some strange reason, I did not even know that thing was edited

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2007, 07:56:42 PM »
Hmm... ok. Post the link to this "map pack".

CCBD

• PGP
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2007, 07:58:59 PM »
I don't remember it anymore I am just saying a possiblity to how it could have gotten edited, I mean do you keep track of where you dload a map pack? I know most people would just extract and delete. But it could have not been that, it was just an idea I had so do not hold me to that.

CCBD

• PGP
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2007, 08:00:01 PM »
But look I will keep the ban because it was edited I just do not want people to think I cheat on purpose (although something that is a disadvantage is hardly a cheat lol), end of discussion :)

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2007, 08:02:12 PM »
Ok... so you dl a map pack... and extract it to sprites?

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2007, 08:02:28 PM »
But look I will keep the ban because it was edited I just do not want people to think I cheat on purpose (although something that is a disadvantage is hardly a cheat lol), end of discussion :)
Eh, sure. We'll believe you and not Jitspoe's cheat detection.