Author Topic: Me being banned....  (Read 1079 times)

djelmo

• PGP
Me being banned....
« on: July 09, 2007, 10:11:30 AM »
i wanna say one thing, elmo999 and djelmo are 2 different people, just because he/she went into my server does not mean it was me, a public server is accessible by anyone, therefore banning me, you missed the real person who is using a hacked client, i have never ever hacked a client in my life, and i don't plan to start now. i cant see how banning someone with a similar name justify the means as it results in people who are honest and stick to the rules getting banned. i would like my ban removed please.

bitmate

• Autococker
Re: Me being banned....
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 10:47:37 AM »
Normally, bans are based on IPs, not on names. Though, if your IP matches to one of the IPs that are banned, you will get banned as well.

You can check the reason why you are banned here.

djelmo

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 10:59:41 AM »
it claims i was using a hacked client, and i swear on oath that i have never used any hacked clients ever, i use the client downloaded off the digital paint website and done nothing to it apart from play the game, so unless the built version 18 is a hacked version, then everyone else should be banned too, i swear i use only the standard client with no mods, addons, other software or anything.....

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 12:49:35 PM »
See http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=7193.0

You're obviously the same person, and you were using build 16 at the time.