Author Topic: Modified Content: Dankes*  (Read 13762 times)

KiLo

• Autococker
Re: Modified Content: @KuCZik@, krysa, tomas
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2007, 05:55:48 AM »
I would like to know exactly what this Warning says. Becuase if it says that you will be banned if you played then you deserve to be banned. Plus you admit to getting the warning and ignoring it so deal with it and we will see you in 32 days.

dankes

• PGP
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2007, 06:14:32 AM »
hm...
and what say the admin ?

BliZzaRd

• Stingray
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2007, 08:16:30 AM »
hm...
and what say the admin ?

Im thinkin hes gonna say no... Theres been a large number of banning going on lately for modded content... The odds of him believing that your mom changed the eye color of blue players are low. Odds are we wont see you for another 32 days.

dankes

• PGP
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2007, 01:34:06 PM »
Im thinkin hes gonna say no... Theres been a large number of banning going on lately for modded content... The odds of him believing that your mom changed the eye color of blue players are low. Odds are we wont see you for another 32 days.
Thank you for your inteligent and unfunny answer ;-) I know you don't believe me too, but thank you.
Just two days I am solving this stupid problem. It really puts me off playing this game.

and now what say admin ???

yes or no

yes - 'It is the first time 'you'(not me) did that, you will be more careful in future.'
no  - ...I don't now why he would say that.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2007, 01:37:33 PM »
no - you played with modified models and your excuse is a (BIG) lie.
whta do you want? he never forgived any hacker...well he does after you stay off for 32 days ;)

dankes

• PGP
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2007, 01:51:52 PM »
YOU weren't asked ! NOONE here is a hacker. Try to find any other pleasure to do ! You can play PB2 for example ;)

and now what say admin

yes or no

yes - 'It is the first time 'you'(not me) did that, you will be more careful in future.'
no  - ...I don't now why he would say that.
show you are the king of this game... nobody else

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2007, 03:11:06 PM »
nope, you lose, game over man. See you in 32 days, and btw nice excuse, it was really believable. I like little kids like you, it makes life easy to laugh at. "OH NO I CANT PLAY PB2" who cares?

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2007, 03:11:55 PM »
If he removes your ban, what do you think is going to happen, huh?
Right, every hacker that gets caught will try to get there ban removed and jitspoe would have to lift them, too, in order to be fair to all players/first attempters/hacker ect..

Doesn't sound like a cool thing to do, does it?

dankes

• PGP
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2007, 03:57:06 PM »
you aswered... I am not interested in what. I didn't ask. Admin please answer me... or don't answer and quietly do it. Or do a match between you and me - who wins - he tells truth. What say you, mr.Jitspoe ?

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2007, 03:59:03 PM »
seems he is not on at the moment but believe us...he wont lift the ban.Just wait 32 days.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2007, 03:59:58 PM »
mr. Jitspoe will probably laugh a good 15 minutes to himself then never remove your ban

dankes

• PGP
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2007, 04:16:16 PM »
you are might true, but I didn't asked you. Go away or travel around the world :)    He will answer in future.
ještě vás taky můžu poslat do hajzlu... ale to jen tak mimochodem :)

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2007, 05:37:55 AM »
That's... wow... certainly the most creative excuse I've seen so far.  Did you not get a warning about modified content when you started the game up?  About how you'd be banned if you played online with it?  If it really was your mother's doing, perhaps she'd be willing to shell out the fee to buy off your ban: $0.50/day, USD.

Well mr. Jitspoe already answered. Just wait for 30 days, your ban will not be lifted for sure so there´s no point arguing.

Edit: or you might pay it off - 15$ and you´re clear.

dankes

• PGP
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2007, 07:39:13 AM »
O.K. *THUMBS UP*

kuczik

• PGP
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2007, 09:51:50 AM »
Well, I did not recieve a warning about modified content, but right now I know you'll never believe me...anyway - F*CK YOU, I'm going to play something else...and better. I'm not trying to cry, but I am really pissed off, when somebody has got f*cked up game and acts as a king. And hey...I'm not vulgar, If I were vulgar, I would say: Vyližte si píču, debilové. Anyway...enjoy your summer. Howgh
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 11:40:43 AM by kuczik »

dankes

• PGP
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2007, 10:10:51 AM »
kuczik:     Jen do nich, jsou to hovada. Máš moji plnou podporu, chtěl jsem to vyřešit v klidu, ale syflum se nechce...
dáme CS a bude pohoda :)                                       
                                                        ČŮRÁCI ZAMRDANÝ

DJF

• PGP
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2007, 01:07:59 PM »
That's... wow... certainly the most creative excuse I've seen so far.  Did you not get a warning about modified content when you started the game up?  About how you'd be banned if you played online with it?  If it really was your mother's doing, perhaps she'd be willing to shell out the fee to buy off your ban: $0.50/day, USD.
It's a big enought of money for him. If he should buy 30 days, he must pay 15 dollars, mustn't he? OK. So it is 375,- CZK (Czech crowns). For this amount we can buy new game or 187,5 rolls (one costs 2 CZK) or 20 loafs of bread. I dont think any mother in our country will pay it, and there is although a problem with sending the money to you. Nevertheless you show us that, if we are unfairly banned we can buy our ban back. It's good I think. I think it frankly.

And to the modified player skins:
I got an idea, there is not many cheaters (with modified player skins), so it will not be hard to download the modified skin from players computer, through the game to your computer and view it, if the modified content will help the player in game, ban him but if isn't, ban him too, but when he writes here, his skin is repared, unban him, because the modified skin doesn't helps him in game. Only my idea.

I must write more, when I read the second page:

Jen do nich.;-) //Don't be vulgar.
Stejně sou to hovádka boží. //They are gods.
Tak se na ně vyser,doufám že to žádnej čech nepřeloží, tady s tebou stejně nikdo nikdy nebude mít slitování, co by si taky od nich chtěl, od amíků.Ale já ti věřim;-)
//He will never remove your ban. If he do it, he must do it with many other bans, but I trust you.;-)

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2007, 02:27:24 PM »
Well, I did not recieve a warning about modified content, but right now I know you'll never believe me...anyway - F*CK YOU, I'm going to play something else...and better. I'm not trying to cry, but I am really pissed off, when somebody has got f*cked up game and acts as a king. And hey...I'm not vulgar, If I were vulgar, I would say: Vyližte si píču, debilové. Anyway...enjoy your summer. Howgh

Forum Ban time?

BliZzaRd

• Stingray
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2007, 04:18:58 PM »
forum ban him and he might go crazy... im serious, you can tell this kid really likes playing paintball

-<VQ>BliZz

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2007, 02:14:31 AM »
Do you still have the modified file?  If you do, attach it here.  It must be the exact same file you were playing with before you got banned, otherwise don't bother.