Author Topic: Modified Content: Dankes*  (Read 13763 times)

kuczik

• PGP
Re: Modified Content: @KuCZik@, krysa, tomas
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2007, 05:16:45 AM »
You said it was pb2b.jpg texture? Well, I attached it. Now tell me, what is wrong with it....

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2007, 09:48:47 AM »
You are using the old models?

kuczik

• PGP
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2007, 10:16:39 AM »
Are there any new? I really don't know. As I wrote, I played this game only for fun when I used to be bored.

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2007, 01:15:08 PM »
You are using the old models?

There's no way to conclude this, especially if he is new he could have edited the old model skin not realizing it doesn't matter.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2007, 01:37:19 PM »
dankes and kuczik: Are you related somehow?  I believe dankes was the one with the modified file, but you both share the same IP address.  Also, please keep posts here in English.

kuczik

• PGP
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2007, 07:24:09 PM »
No, we aren't related. But we are certainly from the same country, maybe even from the same town and maybe we are even on the same network. But I can't say this for sure - I don't know him. But I know, that some people wich have net connection from the same company as me, have the same IP, cause we have closed IPs. And sorry for that few words in Czech, but I was really annoyed.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Modified Content: Dankes*
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2007, 07:57:26 PM »
I see.  You need to get some IP's from Germany or something. :P  Ipconnect.de assigns like 5000 ip's per person, and you guys have one IP shared among many people. Considering the number of Czech cheaters there have been recently, this is probably going to be troublesome for a lot of non-cheaters sharing IP addresses.

I think I'll lift this ban for now, given the circumstances and the fact that only one file was modified for a short period of time, but don't expect this to happen very often.  If somebody is caught cheating on your network, everybody will be banned.

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2007, 11:12:18 PM »
I think I'll lift this ban for now, given the circumstances and the fact that only one file was modified for a short period of time

I'm not being a suckup, but I'd have to say good call on this one.
If only we had some way to upload the modified content to a central server so that people can see it...

kuczik

• PGP
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2007, 04:08:22 AM »
Well, it has got some advantages too, but it is not important now. Thanks for removing the ban, but I understand that you have to ban our IP when somebody does not play fair. I'm just satisfied we solved this. Bye