Author Topic: Modified Content: Dankes*  (Read 13761 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Modified Content: Dankes*
« on: June 28, 2007, 12:17:47 PM »
Names used under this IP: Dankes*, Tom555, @KuCZik@, krysa, tomas, Lestat_CZ, ziperCZ, walibuk, intercourse Off, <FS>LESTAT
IP: 82.150.166.25 = isbcl1.clnet.cz
Reason for ban: Modified player skins
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 07:49:56 PM by jitspoe »

kuczik

• PGP
Re: Modified Content: @KuCZik@, krysa, tomas
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 02:01:56 PM »
Can I ask something? (And sorry about my english) I do not play this game often (So, you can search my post as noobish, I don't care), I'm not member of any clan, I just play it, when I'm bored. Noone else plays on my computer or with my login. I didn't use any cheats, I didn't download anything. I certainly didn't change any settings. BUT I was global-banned today. And I'm asking: WHY? Well, modified player skin tells me exactly nothing. What was wrong with me? Certainly, I didn't feel any advantages or even saw them. I was banned when I was logged out, nobody told me about something is wrong with me, I was just banned. SO...the important thing: Could something download to my game files (only idea wich I have, is something like when you automaticly download new map files) without me knowing it? Cause I don't feel guilty. THX for response.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 05:05:49 PM »
You had to have modified the player skins yourself or replaced them with modified ones. And no you would not automatically download player skins from servers.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 06:51:28 PM »
The modified file was players/male/pb2b.jpg.

PainKe

• Stingray
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 02:07:02 AM »
The modified file was players/male/pb2b.jpg.

The blue model. Your blue players should had changed their colours ingame.

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 04:59:59 AM »
Maybe "he have colur weekness".

PainKe

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 05:50:40 AM »
Maybe "he have colur weekness".

1. As funny as 1st time
2. Don't know anyone who has blue yellow weakness :D

kuczik

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 07:43:09 AM »
No, certainly not. As I red here, I would have to erase default skins to download some modified skins automaticly. And I did NOT. I didn't download them myself too. And my blue players were blue still. They weren't pink, they weren't brighter, they weren't black, they weren't whatever. You probably won't believe me, but I do not care, cause I think, that only in bad game you can recieve ban without doing anything wrong. As I red this forum, it reminds me the case of Neo. Instead of searching what's wrong with ban system, when somebody recieves unfair ban, you keep banning and bannig and bannig....It puts me off playing game wich I quite liked.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 11:40:45 AM by kuczik »

dankes

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 11:02:29 AM »
Hello,
  I am sorry, that I am wasting your time, but I was really banned wrongfully. My mother is doing a photo pc course and she had to work with some pictures. Unfortunately she found only the game data and she has changed the colour of the player eyes from blue to green. It is stupid. I has never cheated and I won´t never cheat. Please take me back to the game.
                  Thank you and I am sorry ones more.

Daniel Jelínek - dankes[seezed]

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2007, 11:13:22 AM »
Hello,
  I am sorry, that I am wasting your time, but I was really banned wrongfully. My mother is doing a photo pc course and she had to work with some pictures. Unfortunately she found only the game data and she has changed the colour of the player eyes from blue to green. It is stupid. I has never cheated and I won´t never cheat. Please take me back to the game.

Rofl

Sakra do píči s matkou. Takle si ani nezahrajem.

Don´t swear.

dankes

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 12:23:27 PM »
Ok, I won´t swear. It is really fantastic you are ROFL but I want to play. What may I do ? The pictures of player is now normal, but I still can´t play. Please help...

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2007, 12:43:30 PM »
you can play again in 32 days. Blame your mother :)

dankes

• PGP
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2007, 01:00:22 PM »
please...    do me a favour...
and what about the others ? they didn´t do anything and they can´t play too...

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2007, 02:33:01 PM »
please...    do me a favour...
and what about the others ? they didn´t do anything and they can´t play too...

Evidently they did something or else they wouldn't have been intercoursein banned. And for everyone who says they download the skins or whatever other texture is modified from the server YOU ARE WRONG. The servers are not corrupt it is you that is corrupt. >:(

EDIT: Just had to vent there for a second because I am tired of hearing it. :)

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2007, 02:41:55 PM »
Hello,

Do you really think we believe that?

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2007, 02:53:23 PM »
To add to what Mag said, I bet your mom did that while you were mowing the grass. ;D

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2007, 04:42:59 PM »
That's... wow... certainly the most creative excuse I've seen so far.  Did you not get a warning about modified content when you started the game up?  About how you'd be banned if you played online with it?  If it really was your mother's doing, perhaps she'd be willing to shell out the fee to buy off your ban: $0.50/day, USD.

nopyo

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2007, 09:07:45 PM »
wow, so people agreed to paying off bans in that thread...nice.
wonder how long before you get paid :)

dankes

• PGP
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2007, 03:44:09 AM »
That's... wow... certainly the most creative excuse I've seen so far.  Did you not get a warning about modified content when you started the game up?  About how you'd be banned if you played online with it?  If it really was your mother's doing, perhaps she'd be willing to shell out the fee to buy off your ban: $0.50/day, USD.
Yes, I got a warning, but I diddn´t know what does it mean, because I have never do something with the skins. I thought it was an error of the server. Now I know it and I will look after the data really carefully. Please take me back to the game.

dankes

• PGP
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2007, 04:22:54 AM »
I didn´t do anything and I only want to play. Please...