Author Topic: Speed Cheat: HIHIZGJMTSACGJYZZ, FGHIJK, excrement, rockard, W@JTAS@, ZaJa|...  (Read 6753 times)

Gold_Leader

• VM-68
I'm not sure if it is lagg or if this guy is actually speedhacking.  It looks like both.  This was on [aB] clan server about 5 minutes ago.

http://zilla-clan.net/upload/406112

magalhaes

• Autococker
Re: Speed Hacker
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 12:06:10 PM »
definitely speedhacking

DJF

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 01:35:47 PM »
At the start of the demo he writes "poetoze cheatuju" it means "'cause I am cheating". I think I needn't say anything more.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 03:41:17 PM »
what language would that be?

DJF

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 02:13:27 AM »
Right he should say "protože cheatuju" and the language is Czech ;D

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Names used: HIHIZGJMTSACGJYZZ, FGHIJK, excrement, rockard, W@JTAS@, ZaJa|, @NiaGaRa@DeaS, <Yep>Zaja,  , <EuF>RooK, [OTB]prince, BesT*DaVo
IP: 213.180.63.18
Cheat: Speedhack
Date: 2007-07-01 16:29:10 - 2007-07-01 16:36:01
Server: [OTB] Pub 3 - www.OTB-Clan.de - 85.214.56.218:24783

Why he can use the clantag [OTB] and the name prince without logged in? He was kicked when the new map loaded.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 01:53:42 PM »
Name: FGHIJK
IP: 213.180.63.18 = gw.mh2net.net
Banned.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
I've merged these topics.

I'm not sure how he was able to use that name.  Do you have sv_login set on your server?  And thanks for the demos.  I must say I laughed every time you admin killed him.  That's the way those tools should be used.

b00nlander

• Autococker
I must say I laughed every time you admin killed him.

he stole at least 2 of my kills (didn't watch the demo, but might have as well been that incident with the speedhacker) =/
stupid adminkills ^^

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
sv_login is set to 1
That is the reason he was kicked with the new map, i think. Maybe the GLS checks the names only on the first minutes of a map? Than there is a buffer?

stupid adminkills ^^

I love it :D

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
It should check after every name change.

]name [OTB]prince
Login failed for [OTB]prince.
Either your password is incorrect or
this name is registered to somebody
else.
See http://www.dplogin.com/ for
details.
[OTB]prince was kicked
You were kicked from the game

I guess it's possible there was no response from the login server (due to packet loss or some other reason) allowing him to use that name.  I'll have a look through the logs and see if I can find anything.

Edit: All I found - rook and Deas:
http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=6263
http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=5746

Rook

• PGP
OMG! I am <EuF>Rook. This noob used my nick! His nae is Deas and he is my classmate. He live in my city and in our city is some net name "MH2.net" This net give same IP for their members. WE HAVE SAME IP!! When he get ban i will get ban too!!!  DONT GIVE BAN TO HIM PLEASE! It wasnt my fault he cheated!

Rook

• PGP
Jitspoe BELIEVE ME PLEASE!

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Unfortunately this guy was blatantly speed cheating repeatedly and needs to be banned.

Rook

• PGP
Eh Ok...but it is unfair

magalhaes

• Autococker
It's unfair that you can't play a game you didn't even pay for?  Where is your logic in that?  Playing this game is a privilege, not a right.

Rook

• PGP
When it is free game you don´t have to pay it. When Jitspoe banned Deas all members of our internet (same IP) which play Paintball (i think 6-7) can ´t play PB because some noob with this net was banned by Jitspoe...It is unfair for us 6 and it is fair for cheater Deas...6 vs 1?

sky.rider

• PGP
maybe u r right but deas cheated so he must be banned!u can say its not fair,but it will not change something i think.you can cripple he ;) and see you by one month ;)

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
On this I would say: meddling town and meddling MH2.net. You have very big unluck Rook. If I were you, I would kill deas in school:D

DJF

• PGP
On this I would say:  town and  MH2.net. You have very big unluck Rook. If I were you, I would kill deas in school:D
Me too, Rook ;)