Author Topic: New Map - "Heist" (in development)  (Read 21120 times)

Apocalypse

• Autococker
Re: New Map - "Heist" (in development)
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2007, 09:34:24 AM »
Yes it Magic by the way y00tz that sounds cool might help me to for my farm map you could have to steal some guys prized pig I'll just put lots of ribbons on it I like the idea of a bag of jewels or maybe like a golden jewel covered staff.

Fullmetal_Steeb

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2007, 07:43:00 PM »
XD make it all blue ribbons except for one red ribbon... the judge had a grudge against you in that one...

Termin8oR

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2007, 12:13:56 PM »
Anything new y00tz?
I would like to see new screenshots or something.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2007, 07:39:31 PM »
If you use pak files, the current in-game download system will still download the files individually.  Also, I've had a pak subdirectory on the todo list for a while, but I'm not sure if it was ever implemented.  I would recommend not putting the map in a pak file, otherwise it won't show up in the map lists, and if it gets changed, it won't be able to be overwritten automatically.

For now the simplest thing to do would be to distribute your map in a zip file that can be extracted directly to the paintball2 directory.  Make sure you have appropriate names for your texture directories - something like pball/textures/y00tz or pball/textures/heist.

RiMiNi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2009, 04:41:05 PM »
any work being done on this? :(

musickid999

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2009, 09:57:01 AM »
I don't know if anyone else mentioned this already, but you could put another way into the high rollers club by adding air vents above. It would be one of those "Going In" ways without being able to use it to get out.

EDIT: I just realized the age of this thread lol, if this map isn't being done, then forget my post XD

Aero

• PGP
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2013, 12:09:26 PM »
Hey, any1 got a download link or the file? i would like to try it and mayadd it on my server

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2013, 09:38:55 PM »
Hey, any1 got a download link or the file? i would like to try it and mayadd it on my server
Maps in the "Map Graveyard" section are unfinished and most likely will never be finished.

Aero

• PGP
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2013, 12:15:41 AM »
yes, i know that but when its playable i would like to play it, i also added beta maps like twilight2_preview, there are some bugs but unfinished maps can still be good.
sadly there are only so few siege maps.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2013, 09:33:46 AM »
yes, i know that but when its playable i would like to play it, i also added beta maps like twilight2_preview, there are some bugs but unfinished maps can still be good.
sadly there are only so few siege maps.

This map will probably never be finished, due to the creator isnt even around :P. Also siege maps are boring... IDK why you are so obsessed with them!

Aero

• PGP
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2013, 10:01:23 AM »
i got a siege server, cause i loved playing siege, 4 years ago there was a good siege server, but its gone

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2013, 06:17:06 PM »
4 years ago there was a good siege server, but its gone
Siege USA is a fairly good siege server that gets populated when people go on it.

Aero

• PGP
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2013, 10:12:27 PM »
yes, but if you are from europa and got a ping >100 there is no fun to play on it