Author Topic: message to dew leaders  (Read 9002 times)

atmays

• Autococker
Re: message to dew leaders
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2007, 03:14:56 PM »
well maybe to the dew guys with their giant egos

Who in DeW got a big EGO

Explain yourself

the dews who thought they "owned" us on your lag ass server...

WHO ARE YOU

if this A FM dude

We did own yall something sick

It will happen on any server

Wanna rematch?

It's probably not going to win any peace between dew and our haters.
haters a.k.a. the rest of the community.

Naw i wouldnt say whole community

OLBAID said he dont have a prob with us we jus need to get a little more active.

Most of the other clans say dont have a problem with us. Its not the community its a few lames that think they are so far above everyone. Chill and let us DeW us.

My major problem with this community is all the kids in it. Spook did you not help atmays with his configs, and even practice scrims with him, and even sent your own configs to him and demos. Then when you get to the forums or come on our server, its dewbies this and dewbies that.

Yes, i helped him when he was new. Then all you kids got to be so annoying and therefore, dewbies came up. So yes, you are all dewbies and forever shall be. Funnames, NOOB binds, and random funname binds are flatout annoying. I did what i could to help atmays because he was cool at first. Now... all i ever see him say is "i can own you" when he would lose terribly. That's not the attitude i brought upon him.

I never ever said i will own anyone. I did lose terribly to you when i first started. If I said anything it was " One day I will be better than you and every body"

i appreciate all the help that all yall gave me. I never act like im better than anyone, I always consider myself the underdog. Only binds I really use is TOOO EASY and IM ATMAYS when I play. If someone else choose to use funnames or binds ignore them it is a option in the game. Your fault.

There was never any time a DeW member annoyed you, if so when. You jus wanted to be cool , i guess , and pick on a NOOB clan at that time.

If yall fill like we are so full of our self or whatever than yall dont really talk or play with us.

If I have acted like a ass at times then, my fault, You should of checked me than instead of bringing it to the forums. To me thats childish.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 03:34:58 PM by atmays »

Re

• VM-68
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2007, 06:02:07 AM »
I play on the Dew server all the time. I never get kicked or mistreated. Seems like I remember a while back GT was getting the same kind of whining and I can say the same thing for them. I never get kicked or banned from there either. Someone is always going to have a problem with authority in one form or another. It happens with all servers.  Don't play there if you do not like their rules.  :o

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2007, 08:05:58 AM »
The Dew server really doesn't have rules though. It has many admins who have their own rules so how is it possible to for each person to keep track of each admin's rules. Also the rules of each admin are created by their ego. I'm not trying to single anyone out but Spook made an excellent example.

I did what i could to help atmays because he was cool at first. Now... all i ever see him say is "i can own you" when he would lose terribly. That's not the attitude i brought upon him.

I really am sorry to just use one person but I completely agree with what Spook said and atmays is not the only dew member that acts like this; they all do.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2007, 03:19:24 PM »
The Dew server really doesn't have rules though. It has many admins who have their own rules so how is it possible to for each person to keep track of each admin's rules. Also the rules of each admin are created by their ego. I'm not trying to single anyone out but Spook made an excellent example.

I did what i could to help atmays because he was cool at first. Now... all i ever see him say is "i can own you" when he would lose terribly. That's not the attitude i brought upon him.

I really am sorry to just use one person but I completely agree with what Spook said and atmays is not the only dew member that acts like this; they all do.

Act Like waht?

Give examples, tell me when I ever acted like anything. I dont know where yall gettin this from ask anybody that plays with me constantly.

They will tell you I dont act liike im to good or wahtever yall tryna say. TOOO EASY and IM ATMAYS is my only binds I use.

If you gone say something make sure your facts are straight. For 2 people that hardly play on our server they sure know alot about us.

i jus dont see how yuo can judge someone and never be around them. Its funny, yall jus lookin for anything to put us on the spot.

Da_Assassin

• PGP
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2007, 07:21:03 PM »
I really don't know the history with the DEW clan because I've only been playing on the community for a few months. However, I've never had a problem with the DEWs or anyone else who plays DP. I enjoy playing with Shooter, Canada, VC, Wargirl, Atmays, Acid, and any others that I forgot. I play on there server often, at least 50% of the time if I'm not on a pub, and have never had a problem or seen problems. Maybe just a little watch your launguage every now and then for some person. That's just my 2 cents.

I honestly can't see Wargirl acting arrogantly. I've played her 1 on 1.

Furthermore, I'll add that I've never had a problem with Sword either. I've played with him numerous times on the DEW server and the AG clan server. Maybe some pubs too.

eradicator

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2007, 08:41:15 PM »
wow i wish now I never started this topic, all its turned into is a page fulll of trashtalking and disagreement. But I just have one thing to say, (directed toward atmays) since you have time to argue with people on this topic in defense of your clan and server (in which im totally on your side, and I find nothing wrong with any DeW member or rule)could you take a minute of your time to just unban me from your server?, I mean thats the whole reason i started this topic. btw atmays, just ignor these people, you were completly right when you said "for two people that hardly play on our server, they sure know alot about us". And to all of you out there im not just sucking up to him so dont even say it.

^$hooter^

• Stingray
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2007, 08:44:45 PM »
The server has 3 admins for your information.  The server really only has 1 rule and its simple no languauge. I might let a few off colored words go here and there, but for the most part I keep it too a minimum. I do this so that I dont have to listen to idiots being morons and talking about stuff I dont want to hear when playing. It also help keeps down the flaming on the server.  We have alot of regular peeps on the server that are our friends. Our history for the most part is that we have been a stable clan. We have had made alot of changes, in the months we have been up, from huge to small to medium. We have went through a leadership change. Though through all of this we have had a strong core, which is why the clan is lasting and not fading away as some people wish for whatever reason.

As far as your ban sword, you really shouldnt have had asked that question, after the fact he said watch the language. Its really your fault, im sorry.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2007, 08:51:11 PM »
So if your only rule on the server is not to use colorful language then you wouldn't care if I came on with ZGH or Penix right.

Also if you guys don't like people using colorful language then why the hell don't you turn the swear filter on, dumb dumbs.

I will even give you the command for it; it is cvar_set swear_filter 1 or set swear_filter 1 if you put it in the server config.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2007, 09:00:12 PM »
Act Like waht?

Give examples, tell me when I ever acted like anything. I dont know where yall gettin this from ask anybody that plays with me constantly.

They will tell you I dont act liike im to good or wahtever yall tryna say. TOOO EASY and IM ATMAYS is my only binds I use.

If you gone say something make sure your facts are straight. For 2 people that hardly play on our server they sure know alot about us.

i jus dont see how yuo can judge someone and never be around them. Its funny, yall jus lookin for anything to put us on the spot.

Spamming too easy is just one example, but from my time of seeing you on some of the other pubs i've seen you say "you suck" "i own you" etc. I neither take a side nor instigate what you say to the other person mostly because i know both of the parties.You may not realize it, but you are starting to become like some of the people in this community that we completely dislike. If you want to keep going that way, keep spamming "too easy" and "i own you" See how bad you get your ass whooped for each of those.

eradicator

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2007, 10:27:40 PM »
so you arent gonna unban me evn though atmays said he would eventually?

eradicator

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2007, 10:28:38 PM »
i mean why dont you just do it for him, he is intending to give me another chance and i think i deserve one.

eradicator

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2007, 10:31:34 PM »
ok i jus got your message shooter, thnaks and it wont happen again. btw i was not trying to be smart but people make mistakes.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2007, 10:46:00 PM »
Now lock the topic.

eradicator

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2007, 11:53:44 PM »
lol i just went here to say the same thing kilo. :)

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2007, 11:56:19 PM »
lol i just went here to say the same thing kilo. :)

But you didn't intercoursein lock it.