Author Topic: Digital Paint Cup - hosted by Global Gamers Center  (Read 23386 times)

blaa

• Autococker
Re: Digital Paint Cup - hosted by Global Gamers Center
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2007, 11:02:59 AM »
Also if someone from QeHs could post theirs would be also awesome cause they did very good too (almost had you guys, actually i'm pretty sure they would if that guy didnt kept on lagging out :P )

Sorry, I didnt take a demo this time. You can watch my europaint demos http://www.zone.ee/scythe .

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2007, 11:31:14 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:12:47 AM by P!nk »

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2007, 01:24:57 PM »
Sorry, I didnt take a demo this time.

The servers auto-demo'd everything.

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2007, 02:33:56 PM »
Who should I blame then no one ever mentioned "checking in" on #paintball.

The rules on the main tournament page clearly specify that #paintball was the tournament channel, and that "..one representative from each team must idle IRC for the duration of the tournament."

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2007, 05:41:37 PM »
Maybe next time we just need to be clearer. 
@Apocalypse, what were you planning on doing at 1pm to join up with the tourney?  I would have assumed since an IRC network was hosting, that you should be in IRC, but that' ok,  DPCup guys, great job, sounds like everything went relatively smooth, congrats on that.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2007, 01:21:12 AM »
Quote from: xtremebain
[/quote
The servers auto-demo'd everything.

That is true, but I delete my demo folder, for several reasons - The demo starts automatically if i join some server. Basically I get 6 demos from 1 match. 1 when I join first server, 2nd when I change the map. 3rd when i join to 2nd server, 4th when the map is changed. 5th when map changes. 6th when we change to tie map. Sometimes more when tie map is played on other server than 2nd server. Sometimes maps are being restarted. And when I want to take a demo i dont forget to do it, the fact that i had so many demos shows it(read further why i HAD so many demos not i HAVE so many)

PS is there a way to restore files/folders what have been sent to recycle bin and what have been deleted from there (My paintball folder with 1gb of maps, few hundred of demos, screenshots from year 2005 [almost from every match ive payed]), got deleted, because some program I unzipped to /My documents decided to clear the whole My documents after the uninstall [some folders stayed though :/]. And I didnt see that after I had emptied the recycle bin.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2007, 01:37:31 PM »
blaa: I use a program called Restorer 2000 pro.  It's like $50, but worthwhile.  Keep in mind that every time you write data to your hard drive, you're decreasing the chance of being able to restore what's been deleted.

Thanks for stepping up to the plate and performing your usual tournament organizing magic, Bain.  I hope everybody had fun.  Sorry I couldn't be there.