Author Topic: RE Hacker  (Read 4381 times)

DaVo

• Stingray
RE Hacker
« on: July 19, 2007, 10:04:07 AM »
oh....here some things about that hacker with name bzunda...1.) bzunda is my borther...when he have hacks i must know that cause we are at one comp... 2.) i was finding some hacking programs in my comp i didnt find something... 3.) trhis guy on demo was speaking czech language, we are slovaks.... 4.) we havent hamachi...and when he had, we never didnt play in hamachi... 5.) Its sklenda in this demo, because i kicked him from my clan and he want join 5p but bzunda said he is noob so he is nervous and he want give us bann 6.) i dont know how i can find ip in demo, u can help me and i will write here his ip from forum EuF and ip from demo... 7.) i can translate you some things from guestbooks: www.xtremepb2cup.wbs.cz in prihlaseni 1v1- Sklenda mapa de_dust2_pb ICQ: ... (do 30.7 bude hrat pres hamachi ) ....he have bann to 30.7 and when he have hamachi, he can play pb still... his ip is 212.96.191.147 ...do you know how i can find ip in demo? when it will be in demo same ip, it will be sklenda...he have many reaosons to give us bann, because he is noob and when he is worse than u he want kill u...he isnt normally...i know that arent good reaosons but u must believe me... im catching hackers...u neednt believe me i know but i wasnt hacker im not hacker and i wont be hacker...sklenda hate me and bzunda so he must give us bann cause he has bann tooo and he is nervours that we havent bann and we arent hackers....pls help me how i can find ip in demo...

DaVo

• Stingray
Re: RE Hacker
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 10:06:30 AM »
* no something but nothing :D

DaVo

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 10:13:45 AM »
and topic Hacker trabos deleted. cause i said him it was sklenda...he find out that guy in demo is czech player too...u can ask players from my clan and others clan...they will say you same like me..they can translate to english language all demo...im sorry for spam but i dont understand and i dont know how i can edit my words...peace

system

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 10:38:18 AM »
Davo is me ols friend.He dont use hacks.And he no play on Hamachi.On the demo is Player speek Czech and Davo dont speek czech.He cant do it !!!

Chef-Killer

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 11:06:20 AM »
8.) You can edit posts
9.) Who should read this long sentence
10.) I think you can't find ip's in a demo

PainKe

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 05:56:05 PM »
1. Tripple Post ftw
2. IP throug demo?
3. Not bzunda gets banned, his ip gets banned so if it's your brother, he'll get banned.

DaVo

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 04:21:49 AM »
it was trabos..100 %...bzundas clan was pwning em 2v3 and he was kicking bzunda form match and after match they talk his player from clan to go to hamachi and play with hacks...in hamachi u can do every thing...u can pick every name....he is noob

Trabant

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2007, 05:12:13 AM »
I wasn't it..davo is on me narky,because I was left from his clan..and davo know as though bzunda have got speed hack,but he write here,because they have got only 1 computer where they play either and davo fearing as though would have had ban too and its for davo very wrong because he is always solicitous rather it,to he hasn't got ban...is it noob

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2007, 01:30:22 PM »
I have no idea what will come here first, forum bans or global bans.

DaVo

• Stingray
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2007, 11:32:24 PM »
hm....ok my last words about that...1.) me and bzunda cant have bann because it ban for ip no for nick and it was trabos .. 2.) in hamachi u can pick every nick 3.) bzunda dont play 1v1 4.) we havent hamachi 5.) When bzunda won vs trabos clan after him i played so he cant "hack" when he wasnt at comp 6.) Trabos know he cant pick name Bzunda to normal server, so he must go hamachi 7.) This player on demo is speaking czech no svk language, we are slovaks 8.) We must find out ip from this demo a u can see  my ip wont be same like in demo 9.) Czech and svk players can write trabos is merry and he isnt normally.. *** know somethings about it... 10.) oOo Trabos when im liar u must be in hell 11.) oOo yootz, but when somemerry recorded his  hacks with my brotha name, i cant shut up...im fighting vs hackers, u must believe me...i dont need hacks to play pb...every second czech players now have hacks, but im slovak and slovaks without nitro havent hacks and bans...me bzunda dave domic...and jopes:D but he hadnt hacks...U must know its not the same "clan FaS" and clan BesT....When FaS dont win, they must fall off his window, they must write us noobs, when he won vs em...oh last match 5p vs Fas..They was talking about 3v3, but 5p were 2, so they played 2v2....They were pwning FaS, and trabos cant see that, cause he isnt normally, so they played 2v3...but when it was 2v3 it was bigger pwning than 2V2...so he must kick and bann bzunda from server...and then it was 1v3 from 5p death and clan FaS...death won and trabos cant do with this anything so he must win vs us with demo with hacks with name bzunda....trabos try dont agree with this words...

AsThor

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2007, 08:32:29 AM »
Please, improve ur English and use the "spell check".

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2007, 10:10:25 AM »
Let's try this again...

Between numbered points, put HARD RETURNS, as in, please hit enter at least once...  also, write in sentences, or English at least, and finally please for the love of Jehovah, please use spell check like our good friend AsThor asked.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2007, 02:53:15 PM »
So, this bzunda kid was just playing in a shazam33 pub.  And I was wondering if he's globally banned yet, or if he's evading it or what.

AsThor

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2007, 05:48:28 AM »
steel is still able to play too

DaVo

• Stingray
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2007, 12:07:38 AM »
oh...hamachi=lan where u can use every nick, every tag and u can do everything..its not realy server....and its bann for ip so lets find out ip from demo and  bann this ip...we will see who will be banned...bzunda or trabos...: - )

Chef-Killer

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2007, 10:35:55 AM »
so lets find out ip from demo

10.) I think you can't find ip's in a demo
2. IP throug demo?

Do you read other posts? You CAN NOT find an ip in a demo. Can not means it isn't possible.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2007, 05:44:41 PM »
Ok, I'm not really sure what you're going on about but here are a few tips:

- Use the "Modify" link at the top right of your post to edit it instead of making multiple posts for corrections.
- If a player is banned, they are banned by their computer's address, not their name, so it doesn't matter what name they're playing under.
- If you wish to protect your name, register it at http://dplogin.com and log in when you play.
- I'm not responsible for private networks such as LAN's and Hamachi.  I only regulate the public Internet servers.
- You can't get a player's IP from a demo (unless the person recording the demo is an admin and types "listuserip" while recording).
- Even if you could get the IP, it sounds like the demo you were referring to was from a Hamachi server.  Hamachi IP's are not the same as Internet IP's, and banning it would do nothing.
- If you find somebody cheating on an Internet server, record a demo of it (type "record demoname" at the console), make a note of the time and server address, then post it on the forums.  Posting about a cheater with no proof goes nowhere.

Trabant

• PGP
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2007, 10:02:18 AM »
oh...hamachi=lan where u can use every nick, every tag and u can do everything..its not realy server....and its bann for ip so lets find out ip from demo and  bann this ip...we will see who will be banned...bzunda or trabos...: - )
ok no problem