Author Topic: Double Account  (Read 5833 times)

Reaver

• Stingray
Re: Double Account
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2007, 04:20:44 PM »
because again jitspoe hasnt done that yet but i did put a request on the add name thing. this account already had 3 though :|

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2007, 04:44:34 PM »
and lets be honest. hes not double clanning or anything... you guys are just looking for a way to get him in trouble... Plus dont jump the gun... DaRkNeSS i love ya but lets be honest, nM beat Ij and DID NOT BEAT CC

Sorry coLa, bix, dystro and CC
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 07:28:42 PM by Flame »

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2007, 04:45:22 PM »
Flame, stop talking like you're pro.  You beat me while I was downloading and had a horrible connection lmao.  Good job on that.

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2007, 04:48:02 PM »
i dont even think I was matching. Im just saying its not like hes abusing the double accounts if he does have them

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2007, 04:50:06 PM »
Flame we were both in aB, stop acting like you have no clue that he has multiple accounts.

Reaver

• Stingray
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2007, 04:53:23 PM »
dark i beleive u already admitted that this was my brothers account. move on and find someone else to annoy

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2007, 05:01:32 PM »
No1 is defending the multiple account thing DaRkNeSS... Im defending the fact that regardless of who was logged in, the original maker could have been his brother.

Also he never once double clanned. He didn't play as [aB]Misery or Carnage while at the same time being ]*[Reaver or [***]Reaver.

Regardless of whose account it is, he did not abuse it nor ban evade. Plus the multiple account ban is not a 32 day one. The man didnt hack or do anything.

Reaver

• Stingray
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2007, 05:27:12 PM »
and it is my brothers account :| but i would love it if jitspoe would help me get mine back!

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2007, 07:21:22 PM »
and lets be honest. hes not double clanning or anything... you guys are just looking for a way to get him in trouble... Plus dont jump the gun... DaRkNeSS i love ya but lets be honest, nM beat Ij and CC so let it slide
nM never beat CC.

Blaze and I had to 2v2 Reaver and Termin8oR on Picasso, and we were winning 3-0.  Then Hellhound said something, so Dystro hopped in, but then Reaver told Hellhound that if he joined up he would be cut.  So Dystro just stayed in a round, and he got killed, no big deal.  But then they all d/c'd and then Reaver added it on their channel that they beat us 2-1.  When there wasn't even a tie map.

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2007, 07:25:21 PM »
and lets be honest. hes not double clanning or anything... you guys are just looking for a way to get him in trouble... Plus dont jump the gun... DaRkNeSS i love ya but lets be honest, nM beat Ij and CC so let it slide

in regarding to what Flame said, nM never beat CC.  That is a joke.  In fact you guys never even won one map, but you claim you beat us 2-1 because i joined up on that Picasso (the 2nd map) making it 3v2 for 30 seconds, since reaver was making hellhound lie to us that he couldn't play to make it 3v3. After the 30 seconds i was in reaver yells its a forfeit and left, claiming you guys automatically won that map and a tie map which was never played. But anyways, don't go around bragging before you know the facts.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2007, 07:50:05 PM »
This is getting completely off topic.