Author Topic: Cheat Detected: *MINK*  (Read 6110 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Cheat Detected: *MINK*
« on: October 11, 2007, 01:49:16 PM »
Names used:
            *MINK*
            FESTER
            ]pS[TwIsTdId
            NEWMANATOR@
            KEK
            ^.^.^.^.^
            ddddDD
            cigaretteZ
            [N4L]Kool-Aid
            Fester 666
            Munsta Mash
            Big Black detective
            8===D
            1+3+3=7
            baaadddd
            YYY
            CrotchWatcher
            Newmanator
            noname
            kp_eclipse
            baa
IP: 204.11.191.248 (unresolved)
Cheats:
ZGH, Possibly modified build 17 client as well.

Accounts matching IP:
22949   Newmanator90
26255   capncrunch
5551   FESTER

KiLo

• Autococker
Re: Cheat Detected: *MINK*
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 01:55:49 PM »
Well I have to say something here. This is at my old school.  The three accounts you have listed are all different people. As for the others I actually know Twistdid and yes he did use ZGH. [N4L]Kool-Aid is an alias that either Twistdid or some other guy used.

DP is at the school thanks to me, Twistdid and kNoC. They play it in the Network and Computer Technology. But I agree that the address should be banned. In fact I'm kind of surprised that my name hasn't shown up on there considering I forgot to uncheck the Remember Password box when I graduated.

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 01:56:07 PM »
was that really twistdid? If so.. LOL

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 02:02:03 PM »
Not the real one. The real one graduated with me. He probably just left the auto-login and remember password boxes checked like I did.

Edit: I haven't shown up because I think I left my Games folder locked on the computer. Plowed those honkies.

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 10:30:32 AM »
Mink was playing today on otb pub 3.. he's american.. you should look into that evading

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 10:50:35 AM »
Name: *MINK*
IP: 204.11.191.248

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 10:54:50 AM »
Also on Grafitti Pub 0 and 12:50 PM EST.

Termin8oR

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 05:28:40 PM »
Wow, A real go getter this one! :D

MasterBater

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 05:48:43 PM »
HAHA!!! Ok i would like to say something about this topic, Mink does hack like a bastard, please for the sake of god ban him, but the other names are all clean, were just stuck on a LAN with his douche bag ass cuz we play at school, Newmanator is the only other account you should watch out for, i know for a fact that Cap N Crunch (aka me), Fester, baaadddd, KEK, and Crotchwatcher are clean, he only hacks because we rape the excrement out of him on our LAN server, so MINK FTL, but you should unban the rest kk ty =D, if youd like i can update you with any of his crazy ass computer haxor excrement so hell never be able to get back on

MasterBater

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 05:51:07 PM »
This is our only outlet from school, so please dont kill our buzz just cuz the douche bag kid everyone hates, tyty

MasterBater

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 05:52:16 PM »
ANTI-MINK Pball FTW

MasterBater

• PGP
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 07:36:06 PM »
Not the real one. The real one graduated with me. He probably just left the auto-login and remember password boxes checked like I did.

Edit: I haven't shown up because I think I left my Games folder locked on the computer. Plowed those honkies.

Or maybe cuz McCombs is a douche and made half of us reform the comps

Amidoxz

• PGP
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2007, 08:44:08 PM »
Are quadrouple posts necessary? Just edit your first one -_-

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2007, 10:43:50 PM »
No they are not necessary.

And to MasterBater's last post, you guys didn't have half of the excrement we did anyways so don't complain about the reformatting.

Mink

• PGP
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2007, 03:44:10 PM »
Well first off I have to say, intercourse you Chaz. I'll admit I use ZGH because I honestly don't care its a video game and pissing Lancaster off is one of the funniest things you can ever see. Secondly your a douchebag for even getting on these forums from outside of school the only reason I got on here was because you told me that I got the entire class banned from paintball.

Mink

• PGP
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2007, 03:53:14 PM »
Chaz I think it's going to be a little bit hard for them to ban me specifically since I don't login and we're all on the same IP. If I did login all I'd have to do is login and change my display name and they'd never know..and you don't know half of the excrement thats on my computer just like how none of your stupid donkeyes figured out the classnet admin password cept 4 me and jarrod

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2007, 05:08:32 PM »
just like how none of your stupid donkeyes figured out the classnet admin password cept 4 me and jarrod.

Teach me oh pr0 h4xx0r god (you're the coolest).

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 11:03:43 PM »
Grr, forgot to add the IP to the ban.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 11:14:56 PM »
Mink quit speaking. I knew that password 3 weeks into my junior year. And I will tell McCombs when I visit to have all the computers reformatted. So be quiet because I am about to pwnz0r you.

MasterBater

• PGP
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2007, 03:16:50 PM »
Mink quit speaking. I knew that password 3 weeks into my junior year. And I will tell McCombs when I visit to have all the computers reformatted. So be quiet because I am about to pwnz0r you.

ROFLCOPTER
*highfive*

Chaz I think it's going to be a little bit hard for them to ban me specifically since I don't login and we're all on the same IP. If I did login all I'd have to do is login and change my display name and they'd never know..and you don't know half of the excrement thats on my computer just like how none of your stupid donkeyes figured out the classnet admin password cept 4 me and jarrod

only you would go through all the trouble of finding out the password, and im pretty sure you said its because a senior told you last year nub.  If you log on directly to the computer with a student account you have full access, im sorry you get of to your computer 'skills', i was never aware google was such a good teacher.

your going to be living in the basement of your moms house when your 36 laughing at 12 year olds on pball cuz you 'pwnd' them with hacks

Nubzor