Author Topic: Multiple Accounts: [CC]dystro, J3ROME  (Read 15450 times)

coLa

• Autococker
Re: Multiple Accounts: [CC]dystro, J3ROME
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2007, 08:07:43 PM »
We talked to dystro, and either way his intents were malicious, and that's how we came up with this decision

way to fail spook. if you would have taken the time to read the last couple posts you would have noticed i tryed to stop talking about dystro and steer my comments more toward they way you guys went about all of this. slow poke. maybe you should just let lekky be the committee spokesman.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2007, 08:41:39 PM »
Who says i was talking about your posts?

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2007, 11:30:19 PM »
just shut up you dont know what you are talking about, and should not be on the committee. this whole thread is basically all my posts. how was creating another forum account to vote for committee members "malicious" pretty sure people do the same thing to vote for a president. you doing even know what you are saying. the whole creating another GBL account was just an accident. it was not made to use or double clan with(although he did use it afterwards, that wasnt the original intent) it was made solely to vote for committee members. nothing more. like i said you should let lekky speak on behalf of the committee members, or alteast someone other than yourself.

Termin8oR

• Autococker
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2007, 12:09:26 AM »
Another flaming topic.