Author Topic: Do you have multiple global login accounts?  (Read 92757 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Do you have multiple global login accounts?
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2009, 12:53:59 PM »
Then why are you posting in this thread?  Looks like you've managed to get your account registered now, though.

[bd]imalamp

• VM-68
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2009, 07:07:43 AM »
yeah i didn't realize that you did it on the web sight i was trying to do it in game

battle

• PGP
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2009, 11:55:17 PM »
Me and my brother both have accounts. But he never plays.

Player ID: 22181
Names registered: licky, ihn, drugsbihn, drugsihn
Former Clans: Paintballers on Drugs B Team, Paintballers on Drugs b team, Paintballers on Drugs

And mine.

Player ID: 34834
Names registered: battle, battlefield, excel, tic, vuze, kumar, note, flux, sournipples, rageking
Active Clan: A Work in Progress
Former Clans: team_aMbition, Team Disciple, Adhesive Genocide, Number One Paintballers, Violet Flux, Unconditional Devotion, We Eat Noobs, Clan of Chaos, Banana!, Team_VenoM, G0dZ of KillerS, Extreme Rage, SpecialForcesWithoutLimits, Virus, Ferocious Retards Under Intensive Therapy, KrazyKillers, On a X i i S, NinjaGirls, Zinc Incineration, Lostprophets, Three Inches of Blood Training
Email: curtislichtenwald6@hotmail.com
MSN Address: curtislichtenwald6@hotmail.com
Forum Name: Battle

Just to let you know. ;D

FlightlessRelic

• PGP
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2009, 12:45:53 PM »
I'm german,
but my sister plays too and we play from the same I-net!!
So just let you know that my sister (called: Monty) and I (called:FlightlessRelic) play DP from the same I-net!!

Wyze

• Stingray
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2009, 10:52:17 AM »
I have 2 accounts but when I made my 2nd I didn't realize you could register names.
Account 1: L8nitf33
Account 2: Wyze (with quite a few names registered)

Please don't ban me because I wouldn't have made a 2nd account if I had known you could register and delete names.

Wyze
P.S. If you do ban which I won't mind because I broke the rules can I please have Wyze instead of l8nitf33.

I'm Sorry

Prettyboy010

• PGP
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2010, 10:14:35 AM »
how you can make a global account

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2010, 10:25:21 AM »
Create Account <-- Click here.

Read it all, pay attention to every little thing, there is not that much to read so it won't hurt you.

Also read this for extra help:
Common Global Login Problems
Lekky's Clan Guide

Good luck

qwer

• PGP

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2010, 10:08:08 PM »
I have like 8 accounts...no joke.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2010, 05:57:24 PM »
I have like 8 accounts...no joke.
If you're being serious, do you want to tell us what they are so you can have a reduced ban time?

jacobbrenner2000

• PGP
« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2010, 09:38:01 AM »
ok my paintball 2 has a problem. it says i dont have a global login account. how do i get one???? and every time i try to login my global account it will NOT LOG me in. (please message me on my account)

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2010, 02:57:15 PM »
ok my paintball 2 has a problem. it says i dont have a global login account. how do i get one???? and every time i try to login my global account it will NOT LOG me in. (please message me on my account)

Create Account <-- Click here.

Read it all, pay attention to every little thing, there is not that much to read so it won't hurt you.

Also read this for extra help:
Common Global Login Problems
Lekky's Clan Guide

Good luck

hackedplayer

• PGP
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2011, 09:41:55 PM »
if redrum has multiply accounts then his other account is murderhavoc (maybe). one day i met redrum and i said "who the hell are you? and he said"murderman" and i went like "WHAT?" and he said "yes murderman" and i said "ohh i see muder is spelt backwards (plus man at the end)"he also told me why he changed it. he said he got bad people in hes school or whatever that bullied him and they know what paintball 2 is. so he feared that they might meet him in a pub server so he disguised his identity and turned into redrum and thats it. after that i went to the syncmasters cable server (ub_cliff map) and i saw somebody called murderhavoc. there were about 13 people and muderhavoc got 121 kills.(sorry i couldnt find prove of his match because i didnt know that redrum has multiply accounts) and thats it.

hackedplayer

• PGP
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2011, 09:48:52 PM »
one m it allore thing. i have a Dplogin account but when i make my profile in digitalpaintball 2 i typed in my username and my password but it said "login failed that username doesnt exist" so i keep doing it all over and over again but same problem why?

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2011, 05:07:16 AM »
hackedplayer, show what u type ingame (screenshoot) and what is ur dplogin account name.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker

newbie5150

• PGP
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2011, 02:37:13 PM »
Im confused what this means

I changed my name is that multiple accounts ?
I was hijinx now im newbie5150 . But I changed it in Edit Profile and in Setup setting .. is that OK ? its all under 1 acc overall.

dye121406

• PGP
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2011, 04:07:25 PM »
No, changing your name is not considered a "multi." A multiple account is when you use two different email addresses to register two different user names.  For the record, changing your name does not mean you registered it.  Especially since you can not register a name with the word "newbie" or" noname," since they are reserved.

assault117

• PGP
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2011, 07:29:07 PM »
YES I THINK I DO AND I NEED HELP FOR GLOBLA ACCUONT IT WANT LE MY ACCOUT IN I TRY EVERY THING I CAN NOW PLAEAS CONTACT ME PLAESA HELP

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2011, 04:25:49 AM »
I personally do not, but i want two accounts deleted because i have an account but i made two for my brothers a long time ago and its still just lingering there but lol i cant even remember that passwords the names are Beastz, and ubergoodle tho. So could you clear that for me? its not a multi, because if you are going to say that is a multi then you are basically saying family cannot share the same game, which is not fair, even if we had multi computer in the house with different accounts on them. which we don't. You would probably consider that a multi since the i.p adress is the same because we all use the same router but its not. So just letting you know right now those are not mine but need to be deleted. Thanks