Author Topic: Impactz and Annal (formally Clon3d) Wallhacking  (Read 20222 times)

Bix

• Autococker
Re: Impactz and Annal (formally Clon3d) Wallhacking
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2009, 10:51:09 PM »
Are you guys smoking? I encourage you to watch both demos WITH wallhacks on.

NOTE: If you don't know how to properly watch a demo with wallhacks i would not recommend doing it.

Just can't believe you do not think they hack, pathetic.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2009, 11:25:07 PM »
I watched this meddling demo again. If you don't think this kid is wallhacking, you don't know what one looks like.

19:40
1110(the whole battle)
6:15 LOL the kid plows the wall where someone is.
200 (once again owns a wall)
30 secs (shoots where someone is?)

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2009, 11:55:55 PM »
I said the 2nd one was obvious within the first 2 minutes.  The first one, there was just a few times that it could've been recon.  I didn't say he wasn't wall hacking.  There is a fair possibility that he was, because some of it did look suspicious.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2009, 12:38:06 AM »
I can agree with you cameron. I just encourage you to look at it with wallhacks. There is times when he is shooting through BIG walls exactly where people are. After this issue is looked into more it will be very obvious both are cheating.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2009, 08:45:34 AM »
I am pretty sure I posted in the correct section. Why did my thread get moved when many others don't? Why did TiNi's thread for instance not gain the same respect as mine yet both are very similar and involving the same people? Another reason why this forum is disfunctional.

Anyways, it is intuitively obvious that their suspicious activity is clearly wallhacks. I have other points that i have brought up with a few committee members. They will not be discussed here because they could be determined as teaching people how to 'cheat'.

I am also somewhat disappointed in how some of the former and current committee members do not see how obvious this is.

This needs to be an example to all those who are using the modified content wallhack. You will get caught, and you will get a heavy ban. Anyone with this wallhack isn't your pub newbie who downloaded the game and has ZGH.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2009, 08:57:47 AM »
I am pretty sure I posted in the correct section. Why did my thread get moved when many others don't? Why did TiNi's thread for instance not gain the same respect as mine yet both are very similar and involving the same people? Another reason why this forum is disfunctional.

You want this brought up by the committee? It gets moved. Respect works both ways....

Geez........

IVIatrix

• PGP
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2009, 09:10:35 AM »
17:20 (iknew they was there i saw them and they was lining me)
17:10 (i had recon)
16:32 (?? whats the problem)
16:20 (i got a recon he was mid)
15:05(lining shot... i shoot always FD first when im chek)
14:50(??? i droped and i saw him)
13:50(i just looked mid and he was nobody
13:05( recon chek..lucky shot ..)
11:10( ???recon)
6:15(?? i always shoot you always say that i +attack so i can have some moment of distraction no... )
2:00(my friend died and i knew he was mid so i looked back)
30(??? +attack)

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2009, 09:50:50 AM »

Anyways, it is intuitively obvious that their suspicious activity is clearly wallhacks. I have other points that i have brought up with a few committee members. They will not be discussed here because they could be determined as teaching people how to 'cheat'.

I am also somewhat disappointed in how some of the former and current committee members do not see how obvious this is.

This needs to be an example to all those who are using the modified content wallhack. You will get caught, and you will get a heavy ban. Anyone with this wallhack isn't your pub newbie who downloaded the game and has ZGH.

Well, to be honest you have been accusing quite some pleople of hacking lately so pardon us if we dont believe you right away. Anyway, everyone is saying they are clearly hacking and you keep saying we dont see its obvious for some reason...

I wouldnt ban anyone based on that first demo. But this is just my opinion. In the SECOND demo its obvious, as you said, that he is hacking, but this is also just my opinion. Now just relax, this will be taken care of.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2009, 11:17:59 AM »
They both wallhack, especially Impactz, aren't there like 3 threads on this kid already and yet no one has done anything about it?

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2009, 11:36:20 AM »
More proof that there are a lot of idiots on the committee.

Also, I don't recall Bix accusing anyone lately, and I'm also sure whoever he has accused in the past were hacking.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2009, 11:57:39 AM »
Olbaid, if you want a quick example yesterday this guy came to me telling me bix was accusing him of hacking. He was also afraid you would influence the committee somehow because you are his friend. Off course I immidiatly denied that you could influence anyone in the committee, wich is true as far as I see. But this just so you know how much the people in the game trust the committee. And it's not because of the "idiot" members...

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2009, 02:54:45 PM »
Quote from: jitspoe
..... In this case, I did feel the 128 day ban for modified textures might be harsh at first, but then after checking some logs and seeing that Homingbullet had modified maps and even ran ratbot again recently, I don't think it's unjustified. .....

Quoted from http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=12544.240

Well based on what jitspoe said, WOuldnt it show in the logs if they used the wallhacks or not? Apparently it do. So why is this taking so long for Jits and the commitee to come up with an verdict?

capo

• VM-68
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2009, 03:06:47 PM »
Maybe because the post is 2 days old?

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2009, 03:09:36 PM »
Quoted from http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=12544.240

Well based on what jitspoe said, WOuldnt it show in the logs if they used the wallhacks or not? Apparently it do. So why is this taking so long for Jits and the commitee to come up with an verdict?

We have lifes.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2009, 03:23:14 PM »
Maybe because the post is 2 days old?

But if all it takes is a look at the logs, They have the time and dates. It should be fast and simple to check.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2009, 06:05:46 PM »
How many times has Jitspoe posted on this topic? None. He clearly hasn't seen it yet. Give it time.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2009, 06:21:29 PM »
How many times has Jitspoe posted on this topic? None. He clearly hasn't seen it yet. Give it time.

Correct.

Jits usually does not get on the forums on the weekends.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2009, 06:23:49 PM »
Well, to be honest you have been accusing quite some pleople of hacking lately so pardon us if we dont believe you right away. Anyway, everyone is saying they are clearly hacking and you keep saying we dont see its obvious for some reason...

I wouldnt ban anyone based on that first demo. But this is just my opinion. In the SECOND demo its obvious, as you said, that he is hacking, but this is also just my opinion. Now just relax, this will be taken care of.

Ok, pal. I have accused ***FIVE*** people of hacking. Why don't we take a look?

-Homingbullet and Want3d..both were banned due to obvious aimbots.

-Navyseal was banned for a speedhack which was obvious and i still believe he wallhacks.

-Annal and Impactz.  Run BOTH their demos WITH wallhacks and see what i am talking about. Both these champs should be banned very soon with very harsh punishments to prove to the rest of the community that we will NOT tolerate modified content.

Magh why don't you get off your ass and DO what i told you to do. If you had taken the time to run their demos with a wallhack you would actually see how obvious it is.  It appears most people I accuse do in fact hack. Also, I would love to see some proof that i said someone was hacking. Anyone that I think is cheating has a thread made here.  I don't lose, so why would i report someone over that? Anyways, so anyone that has friends in the committee is playing favorites? I could claim that I think you are playing favorites with the Euros...how does that feel Magh?

Finally and furthermore this thread just reassuring my thoughts that the committee in the past and current was not/is not capable of doing the job correctly nor ready to fully look into the subject. Unfortunately nearly all of the issues that are brought into the committee deal with multi accounts and frankly I don't give a excrement about that. The issues that matter...true CHEATING, the committee can't handle or correctly deal with. Pathetic.

Hope you don't get too mad Knack. I am simply defending myself from attacks and using factual information along with analogies to prove my point.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 06:47:59 PM by Bix »

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2009, 06:48:43 PM »
Jesus Christ is good to see you know how to play with words and completely distort what I said.

"Off course I immediately denied that you could influence anyone in the committee, wich is true as far as I see"
Thats what I said. You can read it above.

Also, the person wich I'm talking about does not show up on that list of yours, so someone is lying here. (NOT saying its you, altough he did say you said you ran his demo with wallhacks on as you reccomend me to do.)

errr...what else...Oh no one attacked you here.

When we discuss this in the committee I will see the demos with wallhacks. You just shouldn't be able to accuse the committee like that giving no examples whatsoever of what you are talking about. In this post EVERY committee member says they are hacking apart from me who have doubts in the first one (not giving 200 days bans without knowing for sure, I'm sorry) and you still shout to who wants to hear it that the committee cant see, cant handle problems and sh.it.

Now relax and just wait because this will be taken care off. Maybe the guys even show up in the cheat detection and you are crying for no reason.

Obviously I'm not as good with words as you but I hope you guys understand me anyway.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2009, 06:54:31 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:56:46 PM by Dirty_Taco »