Author Topic: My old account I've never logged into (Multi Abnormal, D1ktator)  (Read 9003 times)

abnormal

• Autococker
Re: My old account I've never logged into (Multi Abnormal, D1ktator)
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2011, 03:34:34 PM »
The difference here is that abnormal did activate that account and logged into it a few times on the web.  He just didn't play with the account.

Looks like the rules didn't count with everything :P.

If you don't know whether ban or not ban be, I'm telling you clearly to ban me.
U guys happy you don't have to discuss this anymore and I'm happy to have more free time to learn.. - problem solved

joonas

• VM-68
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2011, 05:01:08 PM »
abnormal, it doesn't make sense to ban someone just because they ask for it. It goes against what the system was made for. If you want to make the committees life easier, explain the situation in more detail so that they can understand your intentions better, then there would be almost nothing to discuss about.

Delphi

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2011, 06:31:17 PM »
It is not like we are discussing 24/7 on your topic. It is just going very slowly some times. No worries.

abnormal

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2011, 07:11:07 AM »
It is not like we are discussing 24/7 on your topic. It is just going very slowly some times. No worries.
Sure, but at least 1 less thing to discuss..

abnormal, it doesn't make sense to ban someone just because they ask for it. It goes against what the system was made for. If you want to make the committees life easier, explain the situation in more detail so that they can understand your intentions better, then there would be almost nothing to discuss about.
Ok, I'll try to make it simple..

Year 2005 (maybe 2006 idk) I started playing this game and I made a dplogin account - d1ktator. I was young and didn't know how to activate it and set it up for playing so I just let it be. I didn't need it to play on a sever anyway..

Aproximately a year later it was necessary to have one, but I forgot the 1st's name and pw, so I made a new one. I had totally no idea that you can't do more than 1 account and that there's something like forum where you can ask for it..

And that's quite the whole story - I didn't care about the 1st account, because I couldn't even track it on dplogin.com, so I thought it wasn't activated and was deleted.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2011, 09:14:50 AM »
I had totally no idea that you can't do more than 1 account
Really? Even though you have to click a checkbox saying you've read that rule in order to register an account?

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2011, 09:21:20 AM »
Really? Even though you have to click a checkbox saying you've read that rule in order to register an account?

let's be honest, do you actually read them when installing something?

I only read the terms of agreements when I needed it for the committee once... lol

Exxtasy

• Stingray
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2011, 10:30:48 AM »

I only read the terms of agreements when I needed it for the committee once... lol

+1
Never read it, do you rlly have to click some checkbox? ((:

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2011, 10:57:30 AM »
if i have to click a checkbox on specific item(s), then yes I do read them.

Never read it, do you rlly have to click some checkbox? ((:
Yes, you do; look at this page.